Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divasoapfan

Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Postby divasoapfan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:56 pm

I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!! :-)

nexygirl

Re: Spoiler Jana's Tumor

Postby nexygirl » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:59 pm

Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!! :-)

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:01 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote divasoapfan: I just heard via cindy the soap queen komo tv that the dr's only got 99 percent of the tumor and Jana will not leave the hosp because she is scared it will come back....or is she scared to go to jail??is she faking or is she for real!!!! :-)

hahahaha shes faking to get brads treasure with her half brother Adrian she'll escape from the HS
What treasure does Brad have?

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote nexygirl:

no sorry not treasure some family thing i dont remember . Remeber what jana said to colleen in the freezer about it and she wanted to kill colleen too. What if this time she suceeds or maybe the death of Ji Min wil be caused by adrian and jana who knows

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:04 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote nexygirl:

Exactly Eppy... :)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:06 pm

You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins 8) 8) ~) I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team :-)

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins 8) 8) ~) I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team :-)

I dont think they will kill off two characters right? :S

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Quote StaceyT: You know what might happen?? Ok, Kevin thinks shes talking out of her head about their "children" what if when she left him and colleen for dead she was preganant and had twins 8) 8) ~) I wouldnt put nothing past this writing team :-)
Wouldn't that be a shocker?? Two more little Fishers Gloria would have to corrupt!! :-) :-) :-)

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:13 pm

Kevin is the most stupidest person ever to think jana will be good again colleen too ~)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:17 pm

Quote nexygirl: Kevin is the most stupidest person ever to think jana will be good again colleen too ~)
I agree. Kevin is stupid when 3 weeks ago he was ready to kill her, now he is trying to save her life. I'm afraid she is not going to recover enough to get over the notion that she still wants to do him in. Time will tell!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”