is sharon case leaving y/r?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
levenfan

is sharon case leaving y/r?

Postby levenfan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 pm

in next week spoiler it say victor is going to want sharon to go to jail he going all out to make sure she pay for her crime and from what i heard no one i mean no one is going to help her that freaken suck i wish i could use the other word but i can't i guess the newmans who committed so many crime can get away with it i hope the new writer make her a hero and not the newmans whipping girl down with the newmans i am hoping

KeepingItReal

Re: is sharon case leaving y/r?

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Why would she be leaving.

Yeah, all of them have done bad things...and yeah so has she and....

Good girl gone wild....that Sharon :D

It's happened in reel and real ;)

levenfan

Postby levenfan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm

if she not leaving then who will help her out of this mess

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Quote levenfan: in next week spoiler it say victor is going to want sharon to go to jail he going all out to make sure she pay for her crime and from what i heard no one i mean no one is going to help her that freaken suck i wish i could use the other word but i can't i guess the newmans who committed so many crime can get away with it i hope the new writer make her a hero and not the newmans whipping girl down with the newmans i am hoping

I doubt she's leaving. She's one of the most popular on the show I would think. You know that if she goes to jail it will be very temporary.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Some do see this soaps with colored glasses don't they, Sharon did not marry Tucker ~) Sharon leaving the soap, then the end has come for Y&R.

dawnduster

Postby dawnduster » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Granny45 you are right! But don't forget she also married the man that stole her baby and made her believe the baby was dead! ~) No way can they make her a hero in any believable manner.

Quote granny45: Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Quote dbpnrd: Some do see this soaps with colored glasses don't they, Sharon did not marry Tucker ~) Sharon leaving the soap, then the end has come for Y&R.

Sharon said "I do" and the minister pronounced them man and wife - then Victor stepped in - so technically.....Sharon did marry Tucker! :)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Quote dawnduster: Granny45 you are right! But don't forget she also married the man that stole her baby and made her believe the baby was dead! ~) No way can they make her a hero in any believable manner.

[quote]Quote granny45: Making Sharon a hero???? That, in my opinion, would take a whopping miracle??? Why on earth and who on earth would think she was a hero for the way she has been acting since Victor left???? She tanked the company, creamated a man she didn't know, married "a shiny new one" when she knew her old one wasn't dead on the very same day and in the very same church she buried her husband!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
[/quote

Exactly!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Nick will save her

Return to “The Young and the Restless”