Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.

Postby rediculous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Christine also knows that the gun was Lauren's.

Nikki agrees to back Sharon wirth Nick and Vikki, but Abby refuses she wants to keep her integrity with the media, LOL. Adam will give it some thought, he's not sure which way he'll go. Tucker shows Sharon a picture that Genn sent him of Victor getting a hug from the Nun, so she thinks Victor is having a fling with her. After bedding Tucker,once again, She tells him he is her only friend and he is good for her.

Sharon and Adam talk, he tells her if the judge knew that she was bedding Tucker while she is Victors wife and voting his proxy, she could be in trouble. Don't side against me and side with them she tells him, he said, I'm not your enemy Sharon, you are!!

Jack phones Billy and asks him to help find Victor for Nikkki's sake. Jack thinks Nikki is about to begin drinking again. Billy gives her Victors phone #, she phones and Victor waiting in the ally picks up, she keeps saying Victot, talk to me, and just as he says Nikki, a bomb goes off, and Billy is running from the bar at the same time, Nikki hears the blast and is screaming Victor...

I have to go to a hockey game others can fill in what I have left out!!

Castro

Re: Can Spoiler tid- bits Sept 20 Thurs.

Postby Castro » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks Red ;)

This story just keeps getting worse :~

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Wouldn't her next of kin be Daniel?

Thanks again. I may just skip this one. Doesn't sound very interesting.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Quote rediculous: Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Nikki agrees to back Sharon wirth Nick and Vikki, but Abby refuses she wants to keep her integrity with the media, LOL. Adam will give it some thought, he's not sure which way he'll go. Tucker shows Sharon a picture that Genn sent him of Victor getting a hug from the Nun, so she thinks Victor is having a fling with her. After bedding Tucker,once again, She tells him he is her only friend and he is good for her.

Sharon and Adam talk, he tells her if the judge knew that she was bedding Tucker while she is Victors wife and voting his proxy, she could be in trouble. Don't side against me and side with them she tells him, he said, I'm not your enemy Sharon, you are!!

Jack phones Billy and asks him to help find Victor for Nikkki's sake. Jack thinks Nikki is about to begin drinking again. Billy gives her Victors phone #, she phones and Victor waiting in the ally picks up, she keeps saying Victot, talk to me, and just as he says Nikki, a bomb goes off, and Billy is running from the bar at the same time, Nikki hears the blast and is screaming Victor...

Thanks Red!
Now who the hell is posing Daisy's mother? Could it be the red rash?<speculation>

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:56 pm

How many times can Sheila come back from the dead.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Quote rediculous: Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant repilies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Omg or could it be Isabella?

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Anybody with any sense would have ended Paul's s/l with his finding Daisy but not MAB she has to drag out this lunacy even longer! UGH! Sharon is such an idiot. Wasn't it spoiled that there's a GC murder? Could it please be Tucker?

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Quote Lucy3: Wouldn't her next of kin be Daniel?

Thanks again. I may just skip this one. Doesn't sound very interesting.

yes. of course you are right, lucy. and what's so ridic is that the hospital has just finished their testing and know for a fact who lucy is and that her last name is romalotti and she's married. how stupid!

annal

Postby annal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

tucker and sharron are bed buds thats all well thats what tucker thinks,he doesnt care.and for sheila i dont think its her but then again you never know with things these days.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Thanks for the updates!

Bwoy, Sharon, you definetly got to have it "eh" :-) :-)

No comment from me about her....it is what it is....smh sad.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”