Phyllis's New BROWN Hair Color -- YAY or NAY?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: Phyllis's New BROWN Hair Color -- YAY or NAY?

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 am

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote TxRangerFan: well it does not matter what we all saw all those years ago - the story has been re-written, just like others have (Victor getting the "fixing" reversed, Jill not being a Foster and then not being Katherine's daughter but Lauren's half sister), Phillip III not being dead when we saw his dead body and him now being gay, and others.

The hit and run is now written as an accident and not attempted murder.

I disagree. It never was an accident. That is just Phyl's version and another one of her lies.

you did not read my post

the whole story has been re-written like other storylines over the years

Excuse me? I DID read your post and I disagree with it. It isn't being rewritten, it's her version of the event that was told to Daniel not the truth. She didn't even mention scaring Christine to Nick, she said she did it out of jealousy.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 am

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote countryMomof4:
Quote TxRangerFan: well it does not matter what we all saw all those years ago - the story has been re-written, just like others have (Victor getting the "fixing" reversed, Jill not being a Foster and then not being Katherine's daughter but Lauren's half sister), Phillip III not being dead when we saw his dead body and him now being gay, and others.

I disagree. It never was an accident. That is just Phyl's version and another one of her lies.

you did not read my post

the whole story has been re-written like other storylines over the years

Excuse me? I DID read your post and I disagree with it. It isn't being rewritten, it's her version of the event that was told to Daniel not the truth. She didn't even mention scaring Christine to Nick, she said she did it out of jealousy.

wait and see!

since other characters have done the exact same thing (hit and run or in Katherine's case MURDER) with no repurcussions, I do not see Phyllis having to "pay" for something that is NOW not a hit and run!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 am

Oh I have no doubt that she will get off. There will be some deal or technicality which will allow her to go free but that doesn't change what happened. It's STILL a hit and run. The vidoe that played while she was talking to Daniel was from the original s/l. It wasn't changed to indicate that she was panicking at the gas pedal sticking. That would have been a rewrite but the vid remained the same.

No one knows what the new regime has planned. MAB is gone and so are her her atrocious s/ls one of which is this mess.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am

Quote rougelamour: Phyllis looks beautiful as a brunette or redhead.

I loved the red hair but this is a nice change. Phyllis is always exciting in her choices. Not stuck in a rut like Sharon who had the same hairstyle for 20 years. :-)

I like her dark hair too but I see no reason to put down another actress but hey I guess any reason to put down SC or SN will do. ~) ~)

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am

Quote angelicka: I vote Nay! :(

I miss her RED hair.

This BROWN is AWFUL.

NAY

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 am

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote rediculous:
Quote TxRangerFan: yay!! it looks so healthy and vibrant and not like dead straw!

the color brings out her eyes and great complexion!

and NO, Phyllis is not returning to the Phyllis of 1994, wishfully thinking from some, but not true

the coming weeks will be great for Phyllis fans and PHICK fans!!!

And I guess we all should just take that to the bank. LOL!!!

wow more posting bashing!

and yes take it to the bank

did you really think that Phyllis was going to pay for something she did not do?

No some expected her to pay for what she did do and she did run down Paul and Christine she has admitted it herwself and since I was watching back than I watched her do it. She is guilty period but I am not expecting her to pay she never does,.

Cannon

Postby Cannon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:50 am

Quote angelicka: I vote Nay! :(

I miss her RED hair.

This BROWN is AWFUL.

I love it brown, it really suits her. Maybe she got tired of people calling her red.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

The story has not been re-written in the s/l of today Phyllis has admitted to Nick that she ran them down because she was jealous of Christine so not accident. She delibertly ran them down and She has admitted it out loud. Attempted murder no accident as per Phyllis herself.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 am

Quote countryMomof4:

Phyllis told everyone but Nick that it was an accident. She told Nick she ran them down because she was jealous of Christine and Danny. Nick knows she delibertly ran them down that it was not an accident.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am

I think the color is a little harsh and makes her look a little worn. I think Phyllis needs to continue to rock the red.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”