Who Believe's Jana?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sugarpie

Who Believe's Jana?

Postby Sugarpie » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:38 pm

I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

Revasfan

Re: Who Believe's Jana?

Postby Revasfan » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Quote Sugarpie: I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

Count me in

amandazhere27

Postby amandazhere27 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:46 pm

she is crazy nut case who belongs in jail not buying this whole s/l, i mean is she not going to be charged with murder, and 2 charges of attempted murder!!

Iamulaw

Postby Iamulaw » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:25 pm

Quote Revasfan:
Quote Sugarpie: I sure don't!! You can't tell me that her so called brain tumor caused her to kill Carmen,and almost killing Kevin and Colleen,Yeah Right!! And who else is getting sick of this storyline?

Count me in

me two, three, four, five and six :-) :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:34 pm

How can we believe Jana when the whole s/l is SO far fetched... >) >)

Liz_77

Postby Liz_77 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:47 pm

I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

While I have heard that brain tumors have been known to make ppl act completely differently, this whole s/l was handled badly. BLAH ~)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 pm

Quote Liz_77: I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

While I have heard that brain tumors have been known to make ppl act completely differently, this whole s/l was handled badly. BLAH ~)

The best part for me was letting him scrub to sit in on the surgery--- :D

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:08 pm

Jana is NOT certifiably crazy. She is Sly like a Fox. I think this whole s/l is stupidly played out. If the brain tumor is nonsense then how do they explain the surgery? Nothing in this s/l even remotely makes sense. From everyone having free run of the hospital room to Kevin being in the OR. This is a complete insult to our (the viewers) intellegence ! !

Iamulaw

Postby Iamulaw » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:54 pm

Quote Liz_77: I just hate how the writers made Kevin suddenly fall back in love with Jana overnight practically!! I mean, come ON! He hates, hates HATES her and even wants to kill her, then he's back in love with her like nothing ever happened?? Suddenly he believes that her brain tumor caused her to do all of that murdering? geez...

:-) :-) The "Tumor" is innocent until proven guilty. They will probably give it 6 years for the offense. :-) :-)

oldbat

Postby oldbat » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:06 pm

Kevin is desperate. No girl has ever looked twice at him so he is hoping Jana really loves him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”