Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Cabo

Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R

Postby Cabo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Has this new writing crew lost their minds !!!
I know we the viewers don't agree or like everyone the same......
We all have our favorites and love complaining about the ones
we don't, but this is insane !!! You can't come in and disrupt
the entire show like this !!! I understand a few adjustments should
be made......Do they really think comming in a firing half the
cast will not effect the viewing audience !!!
WOW, I am dumbfounded right now.......
I dreaded the day my Y & R would come to an end....
I fear it is very near my friends !

noony6

Re: Is This A Joke With All The Firing ! Goodbye Y & R

Postby noony6 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I think many people are jumping the gun over rumors, which probably always happens when they change writers, especially with all that we've heard about this writer & how she's cut happy. I'll believe all the other "cuts" when I see them or see some actual confirmed spoilers from this site or soap central.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Quote noony6: Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I think many people are jumping the gun over rumors, which probably always happens when they change writers, especially with all that we've heard about this writer & how she's cut happy. I'll believe all the other "cuts" when I see them or see some actual confirmed spoilers from this site or soap central.

I'm trying to tell people the kind of person the EP is, but they won't listen. If you watch GH you know what I'm talking about.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Quote noony6: Only 2 or 3 of them have actually been confirmed by sources, right?

I'm trying to tell people the kind of person the EP is, but they won't listen. If you watch GH you know what I'm talking about.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm

I kind of agree with cabo in a way because, although we haven't seen a lot being fired yet and some of it may be just rumors, this is no way to change a show. And if it is true about firing so many actors, the question is, who will be left on the show. Or will there be a lot of recasts? Some of the actors I can't see being replaced because they are so good, like BM. Or JL that plays Heather. Or MM leaving. It won't be the same with out him. I thought I read somewhere he was thinking that he was going to get fired. Anyway, like the title of this thread says, goodby Y&R, I have to wonder, considering all that is going on, if this is true. I really hope not. It would be a huge disapointment.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:06 pm

I believe there are four confirmed now.....I know there will be
more. Daniel and Billy's characters are not renewing contracts.
I am sure some of the older actors are taking all of this into
consideration........maybe to even leave (if they can afford to),
with some dignity after all their years invested, before going
down with the sinking ship.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Quote Cabo:

I googled MG AND BM Daytime Confidential says they have both been setting up for new gigs and that neither one will renew their contracts but they had decided this under the MAD regime,it is only speculation though.

I believe there are four confirmed now.....I know there will be
more. Daniel and Billy's characters are not renewing contracts.
I am sure some of the older actors are taking all of this into
consideration........maybe to even leave (if they can afford to),
with some dignity after all their years invested, before going
down with the sinking ship.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Sorry I posted in the middle of your post, my bad

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm

yeah only 3 have been confirmed so far. DC website clearly said rumors. I checked this morning, it may have been updated recentlty.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm

WHO has confirmed any of the firings? 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”