Michael Muhney Tweets - New Pilot & May Leave Y&R!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Michael Muhney Tweets - New Pilot & May Leave Y&R!

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Quote sassyfox:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Lucy3:
Quote sassyfox:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I think he already knew she planned to recast him.. but if she wasn't she is now.. she is not about to let an actor tweet his plans on leving and let him stay.

Yep, no kidding. :-)

If he did already know he would be leaving then perhaps he's wanting it to look like his decision. I agree that the decision has now been made. If he wants to make it look like his, more power to him.

What in the world do you mean? He is trying to make the decision. Do you think he has been fired? GMAB he reported a few weeks ago that he had his talk with the new crew and they assured him that things would change and be better for his character.

Christel Khalil said the same thing... She was tweeting all these positive comments and how the new regime was great and had big plans for her... and now she's out the door. Buh-bye! Just sayin' ;)

CK had not had her meeting yet either. It was just rumored that Lane would be seen more which was true just with a new Lilly. But MM had already had his meeting long before CK. He and SC were some of the first to be met with.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote sassyfox:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Lucy3:
Quote sassyfox:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I think he already knew she planned to recast him.. but if she wasn't she is now.. she is not about to let an actor tweet his plans on leving and let him stay.

If he did already know he would be leaving then perhaps he's wanting it to look like his decision. I agree that the decision has now been made. If he wants to make it look like his, more power to him.

What in the world do you mean? He is trying to make the decision. Do you think he has been fired? GMAB he reported a few weeks ago that he had his talk with the new crew and they assured him that things would change and be better for his character.

Christel Khalil said the same thing... She was tweeting all these positive comments and how the new regime was great and had big plans for her... and now she's out the door. Buh-bye! Just sayin' ;)

CK had not had her meeting yet either. It was just rumored that Lane would be seen more which was true just with a new Lilly. But MM had already had his meeting long before CK. He and SC were some of the first to be met with.

Christel did have a meeting too. Christel Khalil, Daniel Goddard, Michael Muhney and Sharon Case, they all tweeted about their meetings and praised the new writers.

Now Christel is gone and Muhney is tweeting about leaving... Hmmm.... it makes you wonder ;)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Quote sassyfox:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote sassyfox:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Lucy3:
Quote sassyfox:

Christel did have a meeting too. Christel Khalil, Daniel Goddard, Michael Muhney and Sharon Case, they all tweeted about their meetings and praised the new writers.

Now Christel is gone and Muhney is tweeting about leaving... Hmmm.... it makes you wonder ;)

When CK had her meeting she did not agree to their demands and they told her she was fired nothing more nothing less. Then she whined and said she wanted to stay so negotiations were resumed nothing has been decided as of yet unless it happened yesterday or today.

Gramee Bee

Postby Gramee Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Whatever is happening to MM, I think it is a done deal. Kudos to him, he obviously did not like Chadam, and why stay in a situation that you don't enjoy. If TPTB want to trim their payroll, then they should dump the Old Geezer EB/VN.

If he goes to prime time, I wish he could take SC with him, then we would have our delicious SHADAM in a better venue!

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Pilots come and go. There are hundreds of them every year and it doesn't always success. Only a few pilots get picked up for a series.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Quote Gramee Bee: Whatever is happening to MM, I think it is a done deal. Kudos to him, he obviously did not like Chadam, and why stay in a situation that you don't enjoy. If TPTB want to trim their payroll, then they should dump the Old Geezer EB/VN.

If he goes to prime time, I wish he could take SC with him, then we would have our delicious SHADAM in a better venue!

I wonder if that played a part in his decision. Muhney obviously did not like his new pairing and storylines. He sounded frustrated for months on twitter. He was put on the backburner. Adam went from edgy to cuddly. When he signed his last contract, he told the media that Maria Bell and Sharon Case convinced him to stay.

His 3 year contract expires in 2013. Will he leave early?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Quote Lucy3:
Quote sassyfox:

The decision was made. MM's choice. The twitter announcement was him preparing his fans. He wanted us to hear it from him first.

Gramee Bee

Postby Gramee Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 pm

I don't believe for a moment that this was anyone other than MM's decision. He has a huge following and a lot of fans feel he is the best actor on the show.

I think MM is very smart, he has already been in prime time, and now he has an opportunity that will progress his career. Look at all the actors who launched their careers through the soaps, Tom Seleck, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Nathan Fillion for just a few that come to mind. MM is doing what is right for him. Too bad CBS/Sony waited for so long to right the Y&R ship. It may be gone forever with how it has been ruined.

Someone earlier said thank goodness for the Fast Forward button. I am waiting for Oct. 12, and if no significant improvement, my FF button will be worn out before Nov. 1.

Niore Beaute

Postby Niore Beaute » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Wow! Well I will miss him if he leaves. I personally think he is by far one of the best actors on daytime, and who could blame hime his character has been deduced to propping. 'Gigglin girddy' %(

Good luck MM! Were you go I will follow :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”