Poor Jacko

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crazy4GSXR

Poor Jacko

Postby crazy4GSXR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and shut the heck up.>(

Edited to remove spoiler. Please review our spoiler guidelines. All spoilers must have the word ‘Spoiler’ in the topic header before you post it! Thanks,FATS

Re: Poor Jacko

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm

Quote crazy4GSXR:Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and shut the heck up.>( QUOTE EDITED FOR SPOILER

>(

__________Jill just needs to Shut up and sit down.
Edited to remove spoiler. Please review our spoiler guidelines. All spoilers must have the word ‘Spoiler’ in the topic header before you post it! Thanks,FATS

crazy4GSXR

Postby crazy4GSXR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote george:
Quote crazy4GSXR: Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and shut the heck up.>(

>(

________Jill just needs to Shut up and sit down. QUOTED EDITED

Yes Jill please shut up :) :) :)

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm

yes thank you! i think jill's head just got bigger for her high and mighty self.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”