Poor Jacko

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
crazy4GSXR

Poor Jacko

Postby crazy4GSXR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and crap the heck up.>(

Edited to remove spoiler. Please review our spoiler guidelines. All spoilers must have the word ‘Spoiler’ in the topic header before you post it! Thanks,FATS

crazy4GSXR

Re: Poor Jacko

Postby crazy4GSXR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote george:
Quote crazy4GSXR: Ok, now I am mad I seen the preview for tomorrow episode and _____________ wow, _______?????? Granted I have not seen the episode like I said it was just a preview but what the H#@? is wrong with people why does ______...last time I checked it was a steamy month for Jill she problably hasn't been swirled around in the love nest for quite sometime she should count her chickens ( rich cj=hicken I may add) and crap the heck up.>(

>(

________Jill just needs to crap up and sit down. QUOTED EDITED

Yes Jill please crap up :) :) :)

soapoperapimp

Re: Poor Jacko

Postby soapoperapimp » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm

yes thank you! i think jill's head just got bigger for her high and mighty self.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”