SPOILER! The 'Loot'

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrdiehard

SPOILER! The 'Loot'

Postby yandrdiehard » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Amber suspects Ji Min of stealing the loot!

Thoughts?

crazy4GSXR

Re: SPOILER! The 'Loot'

Postby crazy4GSXR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:35 pm

Quote yandrdiehard: Amber suspects Ji Min of stealing the loot!

Thoughts?

wouldn't put anything past that creep, but then again the source tha's accussing is a bit of a tale teller too. :)

Peachesbdrummond

Postby Peachesbdrummond » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:38 pm

I believe Ji Minh took the money, me and my husband was just talking about this the other day. The last time Amber burried the money, somebody was watching her, and when she went inside the house, Ji Minh was in the living room supposedly looking for Jill's purse. I do think he took the money. Maybe Amber is not a dumb as she looks.

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:07 pm

Quote Peachesbdrummond: I believe Ji Minh took the money, me and my husband was just talking about this the other day. The last time Amber burried the money, somebody was watching her, and when she went inside the house, Ji Minh was in the living room supposedly looking for Jill's purse. I do think he took the money. Maybe Amber is not a dumb as she looks.

What about Esther? We haven't seen her in a while maybe it was her and TPTB just put Ji Min in the mix to throw us off.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”