Christel Khalil Tweet About Her Airplane! Loves It

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pink kiity

Re: Christel Khalil Tweet About Her Airplane! Loves It

Postby pink kiity » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 am

this is funnier than miley cyrus new hair cut :-)

Wombat_InAnEggshell..

Postby Wombat_InAnEggshell.. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

Quote lizhigh: Not this again! It's says a lot that people will spend money on something so unnecessary when we have starving children, children dying of cancer, and children not receiving an education in this country! It totally makes me lose faith in humanity. Where do our priorities lie if we feel this is an important cause to fight for? IMO there are more important ways to spend time and money.

So....judging by your criticism of the fans, we can take it that you are a perfect saint who has NEVER wasted a minute of your day on something for yourself, nor EVER spent a dollar on something unnecessary? WOW!!! :-)

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:54 am

Quote L4LANE:
Quote Sinny05:
Quote CK is Lily: Please SIGN the Petition!

www.ipetitions.com/petition/keep-christel-khalil-as-lily-ashby-on-the-young/signatures

WE WANT CHRISTEL KHALIL AS LILY ASHBY!!!

no we don't..lots of us want a recast..

Well lots of us want CK and only CK because she is Lily :-)

I bet she is a goner.. I bet they don't come up with a deal.. CK is just not a good lily,... that incessant giggling is so annoying

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 am

Quote stevenns: I read in SID tonight that CK wanted to be dropped to recurring since she's a single mom.

That would mean LESS screen time for Lily & Lane.

Did you guys know that before you paid for the airplane?

less time? she is on once a month now.. how much less time does she want

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 am

Quote Wombat_InAnEggshell.:
Quote lizhigh: Not this again! It's says a lot that people will spend money on something so unnecessary when we have starving children, children dying of cancer, and children not receiving an education in this country! It totally makes me lose faith in humanity. Where do our priorities lie if we feel this is an important cause to fight for? IMO there are more important ways to spend time and money.

So....judging by your criticism of the fans, we can take it that you are a perfect saint who has NEVER wasted a minute of your day on something for yourself, nor EVER spent a dollar on something unnecessary? WOW!!! :-)

how many dollars did u spend on saving the chick? LMAO

Wombat_InAnEggshell..

Postby Wombat_InAnEggshell.. » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 am

Quote Sinny06:

Nothing...but then again I'm not a Lane fan. :)

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:21 am

Quote Sinny06:

Nothing...but then again I'm not a Lane fan. :)

not many are :D

jimjay001

Postby jimjay001 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Quote Post it note: Who know that it wasn't CK herself that sent the plane?

LOVE THIS!!! LOL!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”