dru

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
njmd2425

dru

Postby njmd2425 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality :)

Iamulaw

Re: dru

Postby Iamulaw » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:45 pm

Quote njmd2425: Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality :)

That is usally how it works in Soapland. Listen they killed off the D.A. and brought back his twin brother. SO I am holding out for Dru's return. I like the spunky, feisty gal. That is a true sistah. She came from the streets and worked her way up. When you come from the streets you never loose that edge.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Quote njmd2425: Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality :)

That is always a possibility. It's no secret that they left the door open for VR to return if she decides that she wants to in the future. That is why they have not recovered her hat. IMO, VR is the only person that can play Dru. I hope IF they do bring back Dru, she is the same fireball.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:59 pm

i hope she comes back too!!! i wonder why people hate on dru, about her mouth, personality etc... , when practically everyone in GC, has a problem. And they have done much worse. Double standards

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:53 pm

I don't understand that either. IMO, she was the Best reason for me to wtch Y&R continually. I've always watched,but more consistently when she was there.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”