(spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MicheleYR

Re: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Postby MicheleYR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:25 pm

I had a feeling she would end up on DOOL esp after BOTH Ed Scott and YR's casting director both ended up over there. :)

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:56 pm

I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Quote Delilah127: whether this is true or not, I have no doubt that AL is going to pop up somewhere..it's just a matter of time.

LML and Y&R better watch their back. Between ED Scott with Marnie Saitta (forming Casting for Y&R) at DOOL and Brad Bell at B&B, she doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell.

I love Y&R but I would love to see LML smacked down by either of these two shows! ;)

ROTFLMAO...ITA! go gurl! can't stand what LML is doing to the show...

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:21 pm

Quote SouthernLady:
Quote iowahawkeye:
Quote aym0402:
Quote Snizzle: Great for Adrianne..keep on moving on girlfriend :D

Ditto...I knew she would move on; Y&R is not the only game in town. Good luck, AL!!!

But they say that NBC is truly not behind Days and that it will be cancelled in 2008. Jeff Zucker (head of NBC/Universal) has pretty much said so already. So i'd rather see AL back on y/r.

well..i think since they hired Ed Scott..and i read the NBC big wigs personally welcomed him to days...i think maybe DOOL might stay on....i think the contract is thru 2008 w/an option for 2009

Whew, that is good news to hear, i stand corrected!

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:50 pm

Wherever AL goes,I will follow!!!!

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:56 pm

Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 pm

Quote MissHathaway:
Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

me too! :)

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Quote iowahawkeye:
Quote MissHathaway:

me too! :)

count me in too. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”