(spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissHathaway

Re: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Postby MissHathaway » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:56 pm

Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 pm

Quote MissHathaway:
Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

me too! :)

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Quote iowahawkeye:
Quote MissHathaway:

me too! :)

count me in too. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”