Sharon pregnant?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tpputer

Sharon pregnant?

Postby tpputer » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:53 am

Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Re: Sharon pregnant?

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 am

Quote tpputer: Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

I highly doubt it...but I think it would be great. The daughter Cassie predicted she'd have.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:03 am

I hope she is. That way it will be jack's and then they can start they're own little family.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 am

Quote george:
Quote Jake Austin: I hope she is. That way it will be jack's and then they can start they're own little family.

I agree totally. Great minds think alike.

They sure do George ;)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 am

Quote tpputer: Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

I hope not...bad enough sharon and jack are together..dont need to bring a baby into that mess.

JanND

Postby JanND » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:45 am

I don't think she's pregnant yet. Knowing these writers they will have her sleep with Nick and then find out she's pregnant, and of course, won't know who the father is. I hope that's not what happens, but they love to recycle that s/l. I'm surprised she wasn't pregnant after her ONS with Brad!

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Quote Snizzle:

I hope not...bad enough sharon and jack are together..dont need to bring a baby into that mess.

ITA Sharon does not even love Jack.So why should she have a baby with Jack 8)

knw_kris84

Postby knw_kris84 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:22 pm

What gets me is do none of these people know what BIRTH CONTROL is?? I mean, for married couples that is up to them weather or not to be on birth control, but everytime someone cheats on their spouse or signifigant other, they NEVER use birth control!! And these people are supposed to be smart, high-powered executives yet they're all walking around like idiots having sex w/ no protection and then they're all surprised when they get pregnant. For instance, Nick and Phyllis...he's cheating on his wife and yet he doesn't even have the brains to wrap it up! Not only the pregnancy factor, there is also STD's and most of the people in GC have been around the block a few thousand times. Nick has no clue what kind of nasty crap could be growin' on Phyllis! YUCK!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”