For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jerze1979

For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Postby Jerze1979 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:32 pm

Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nexygirl

Re: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Postby nexygirl » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

:-) :-)

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:38 pm

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

Y&R,comedy at its very best!! hahahahaa

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:45 pm

Quote BILLBOWSKI:

ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread ~) >)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:47 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:

ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread ~) >)
Did you happen to read the topic, I'll bet you didn't.

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:53 pm

im not blind EPPY now dont start picking up a fight okay this isnt wwe friday night smackdown divas match i just wanna see how starts the P vs S ~) my godd

Please do not antagonize and call out another poster. Your first post quoted here:ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread started it all. Thanks, FATS

IluvCBSsoaps

Postby IluvCBSsoaps » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:53 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote nexygirl:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:

yeah really :-) Are we not suppose to talk about Phyllis and Sharon in this thread? ?) ~)

Jerze1979

Postby Jerze1979 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Aww, come on, it was a funny scene. If anyone wants to argue, it should be the Nikki fans! Lets have one non Phyllis Vs. Sharon thread over something that made a lot of us laugh today! :))

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Quote IluvCBSsoaps:
Quote Eppy:
Quote nexygirl:
Quote BILLBOWSKI:

yeah really :-) Are we not suppose to talk about Phyllis and Sharon in this thread? ?) ~)

yupp i jsut wanna see who starts it liek usually whats the point anyways of having another Phyllis vs sharons thread when there so many already

Jerze1979

Postby Jerze1979 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:00 pm

I'm butting in again because I posted this for the Phyllis AND Sharon fans... It was probably the most memorable scene in an episode like todays! *) There are so many VS. threads... whats wrong with one thats not??! ?) ?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”