Casting Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabygirlAH

Re: Casting Spoiler

Postby BabygirlAH » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:36 pm

Quote aym0402:
Quote Eppy:
Quote Snizzle: Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show 3)
Who is this actor and what has he been in? I don't think I know him by name.

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

I think he was Berry Gordy in the Temptations movie, not sure about the Jackson 5 movie.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:43 am

Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote aym0402:
Quote Eppy:
Quote Snizzle: Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show 3)
Who is this actor and what has he been in? I don't think I know him by name.

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

I think he was Berry Gordy in the Temptations movie, not sure about the Jackson 5 movie.

You're right, Billy Dee Williams was Berry Gordy in the J5 movie and OB was BG in the Temptations movie. You got me.

Touched

Postby Touched » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:22 am

He's been on Broadway, so he can sing! Now that's singing I can take, not some American Idol. Maybe, he'll sing in Neil's Jazz Club. Oooh!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”