Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sarasecret007

Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!

Postby sarasecret007 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:15 am

Come on everybody, do you really think that Phyllis has changed that much to be good? Once a wife beater always a wife beater! Phyllis has always given viewers that uneasy feeling. I don't think she is ever going to change. It's not that I don't like her. She has really brought out her natural self as though she really is Phyllis. You know like Henry Winkler is that Fonz. It is a love hate relationship with her character. Thats what is keeping these message boards so alive right now. I just think she is too good to be true. You know what I mean? Help me here on this.

SnNfan

Re: Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!

Postby SnNfan » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:20 am

Quote sarasecret007: Come on everybody, do you really think that Phyllis has changed that much to be good? Once a wife beater always a wife beater! Phyllis has always given viewers that uneasy feeling. I don't think she is ever going to change. It's not that I don't like her. She has really brought out her natural self as though she really is Phyllis. You know like Henry Winkler is that Fonz. It is a love hate relationship with her character. Thats what is keeping these message boards so alive right now. I just think she is too good to be true. You know what I mean? Help me here on this.

I agree. She'll forget what Sharon did for her in a heartbeat, if it suits her.

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:30 am

I think storylines always seem to repeat themselves. Just hit the rewind button. LOL! It's funny almost every soap has someone come back from the dead. I was just hoping to see Dru walk in the court room today

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:32 am

And..................
Phyllis is a true leopard! She will attack again when it serves her purpose. >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”