nick want phyllis more than sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:55 am

Quote Jake Austin: of course nick wants phyllis. He even tells nikki that he loves her!!! That says it all!!! Nick and Phyllis are the future!!! AMEN!!

He tells Nikki.......hmmmmm does he by chance tell Phyllis?? LMAO ;)

I mean come on, he was just professing his undying love for Sharon... do you honestly think he is true to heart with Phyllis or just settling into the fact that he cant have Sharon?? (serious question) :|

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:56 am

You know Nick is quite the dogg!! ~) :-)

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:58 am

Nick knows that he can't trust that serial cheater named sharon!!! She'll jump his bones then go hunt down brad and jump his bones to in the same night!!! Phyllis is a loyal woman who wouldn't do that to nick!! He is realizing that and he is falling in love with her!!! And once again he leaves sharon in the cold to freeze her balls off!!! Good going nick ;)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:00 am

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Jake Austin: of course nick wants phyllis. He even tells nikki that he loves her!!! That says it all!!! Nick and Phyllis are the future!!! AMEN!!

I mean come on, he was just professing his undying love for Sharon... do you honestly think he is true to heart with Phyllis or just settling into the fact that he cant have Sharon?? (serious question) :|

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't phyllis offer him a divorce??? He could have gotten the divorce right then and there and then been with sharon. But he didn't do that he tore it up and then kissed her passionately!!! He is obvoiusly realizing why he fell for phyllis and it's obvious!!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:17 am

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't phyllis offer him a divorce??? He could have gotten the divorce right then and there and then been with sharon. But he didn't do that he tore it up and then kissed her passionately!!! He is obvoiusly realizing why he fell for phyllis and it's obvious!!

Sharon made it clear that she was commited to making it work with Jack, lets talk frankly for a moment. If Sharon would have told Nick in the vault, spouses be darned, lets be together...you think for one moment he wouldnt be all over it???

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:19 am

Quote Mll1206jr.: Nick knows that he can't trust that serial cheater named sharon!!! She'll jump his bones then go hunt down brad and jump his bones to in the same night!!! Phyllis is a loyal woman who wouldn't do that to nick!! He is realizing that and he is falling in love with her!!! And once again he leaves sharon in the cold to freeze her balls off!!! Good going nick ;)

Who do you think taught Sharon to cheat???? Nick was the professor ~)
You obviously cant have a civil, honest conversation ~) ~)

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:51 am

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

Your right on the money!! :)) Jake knows his Phyllis facts! :D

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:55 am

Quote PLC02:
Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

sure do :D

dmondprnces74

Postby dmondprnces74 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:09 am

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote PLC02:
Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

sure do :D

Yes, Phyllis did offer Nick a way out, but if my memory serves me correctly, he also rationalized with his mother and her reasoning for turning to David, and he stated that he had done the same thing to Sharon and Phyllis, therefore he doesn't want to be like the " Old Nick", as he refers to it, he wants to be a stand up guy and do the right thing, b/c he has had a chance to objectively evaluate the errors of his ways(affair with Phyllis. He has already messed up with Sharon in his eyes, so he wants to do right by Phyllis!

Plus, this is the ratings game and the writers are playing SHICK vs PHIC fans, to see where the hotter ratings are and to appease both sets to keep them watching, thats why it went from a quick ending s/l to an extended one! *)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 am

The ratings are an average of 4.1 . Great post BTW i agree. But i still think that Nick is falling for her and it's not out of obligation.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”