nick want phyllis more than sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Postby StaceyT » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Quote Latricia: OMG!!!!Im so shock to see what is being said on this thread.... 8) :-)

I have learned over time to let nothing "shock" me concerning a soap :-) ;)

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:21 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Latricia: OMG!!!!Im so shock to see what is being said on this thread.... 8) :-)

I have learned over time to let nothing "shock" me concerning a soap :-) ;)

Thats nice to know Stacy... :) ;)

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:50 pm

Nick wanted Sharon becasue he had a brain injury, AMNESIA! It was 100% clear when Nick left to to on that business trip who he loved and who he wanted to be with Phyllis.

If you need further proof about who Nick really LOVES, just GO to the SONY Y&R supersite and see the Photo of Nick and Phylis with the caption falling in love again! Then the story inside says Nick is falling in love with the firery redhead all over again. But if you need further proof get the back issue of SOD and read the interview with Sharon Case. She said Nick THINKS he is in love with Sharon because of his ILLNESS but Sharon knows when he gets his memory back he will want Phyllis! Actually Nick wanted Phylis BEFORE he got his memory back!

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:06 pm

Quote silva8: Nick wanted Sharon becasue he had a brain injury, AMNESIA! It was 100% clear when Nick left to to on that business trip who he loved and who he wanted to be with Phyllis.

If you need further proof about who Nick really LOVES, just GO to the SONY Y&R supersite and see the Photo of Nick and Phylis with the caption falling in love again! Then the story inside says Nick is falling in love with the firery redhead all over again. But if you need further proof get the back issue of SOD and read the interview with Sharon Case. She said Nick THINKS he is in love with Sharon because of his ILLNESS but Sharon knows when he gets his memory back he will want Phyllis! Actually Nick wanted Phylis BEFORE he got his memory back!

Then why would he turn away her advances if he WANTED her? Also, Amy has a spoiler posted that in the long term Nick and Sharon will get back together.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Sealprincess,

With all due respect, the man has AMNESIA. He has a brain injury! He did NOT remember Phyllis or their life together. If Sharon pays any attention to what he says to her now, then she is crazy. But again according to the interviews Sharon Case did, Sharon KNOWS it's the illness talking and that once Nick gets him memory back, he will want Phyllis. So there is no secret to what is going on.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:21 pm

Quote Sealprincess: This is my view. I have never been a Nick and Philyis fan BUT I think Sharon can do better than Nick.

I would like to see that cheating dog (Nick) end up alone for a long time. Look at how he treats his women one minute he's trying to get it on with Sharon and then he's like okay I can't have her so I'll settle for the red head. Pretty soon he'll be eyeing up Zappato.

Nick's a jerk and I am really starting to dislike him and I don't want him with either Sharon or Philyis. Philyis should be with someone new and Sharon with Jack or Brad (I'm a little lonely one that doesn't mind Sharon and Jack together *) ) JMO folks. This s/l is making me sick. LOL I guess that's why my FF button has been working overtime. %(

I completely agree! I use my FF button a lot when Nick/Phyllis or Nick/Sharon are on.

Passionist

Postby Passionist » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Phyllis is the best!!!!! :) :-) :)) *)

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Quote silva8: Sealprincess,

With all due respect, the man has AMNESIA. He has a brain injury! He did NOT remember Phyllis or their life together. If Sharon pays any attention to what he says to her now, then she is crazy. But again according to the interviews Sharon Case did, Sharon KNOWS it's the illness talking and that once Nick gets him memory back, he will want Phyllis. So there is no secret to what is going on.

The pre-amnesia Nick wanted SHaron too. Did you not notice how he would stare at her? especially the night she was getting married to jack, he was in his house with Phyllis staring through his window at Sharon's place. If you want to continue to think that Nick didn't love Sharon while he was with Phyllis then you can. But he did, he felt like things couldn't be fixed between them, and so he tried to make it work with Phyllis, but I believe then and still now, than Nick loves SHaron more than Phyllis, and if he thought it was possible that Sharon would honestly give it a go at their marriage again he would drop Phyllis like she was on fire.

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Ammesia has nothing to do with this. It's a lame excuse by Phick fans to somehow HOLD on to Phick.

NIck's brain and other things work just fine. He only blocked out certain events. The man can feel and respond to new people and situations.

I can't remember 2 years clearly of my life and it in no way shape or form impacts how I deal with my current life.

This is so ridiculous it's actually funny!

The little PHICK "sex" scenes are getting built up BIG. That way when Nick learns the truth, the fallout and end of phick will be BIG as well. It's too easy to just say *poof* ok, everyone back together.

We've already seen how brutal Nick can be to Phyllis - it was a taste of the "end". His actual wrath when it's over will be even more brutal!

I'm getting my popcorn, and drinks ready!!

Sealprincess

Postby Sealprincess » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:15 pm

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
Quote Sealprincess: This is my view. I have never been a Nick and Philyis fan BUT I think Sharon can do better than Nick.

I would like to see that cheating dog (Nick) end up alone for a long time. Look at how he treats his women one minute he's trying to get it on with Sharon and then he's like okay I can't have her so I'll settle for the red head. Pretty soon he'll be eyeing up Zappato.

Nick's a jerk and I am really starting to dislike him and I don't want him with either Sharon or Philyis. Philyis should be with someone new and Sharon with Jack or Brad (I'm a little lonely one that doesn't mind Sharon and Jack together *) ) JMO folks. This s/l is making me sick. LOL I guess that's why my FF button has been working overtime. %(

I completely agree! I use my FF button a lot when Nick/Phyllis or Nick/Sharon are on.

I pretty much use it on the whole show right now. However I will be interested in the Summer paternity s/l. Hopefully the writers won't ruin that s/l.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”