Did Everyone Forget it was Suppose to be Nick and Logan?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Did Everyone Forget it was Suppose to be Nick and Logan?

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:03 pm

I didnt like NuBilly either lol but Logan I think had potential, but lack of good storyline. Pretty woman too. Would have been a good one for Brad.
I heard rumor that MS was thinking about going to CSI, or they were considering her for a role and canceled the idea. Not sure how accurate that is.

I do believe Phick might reunite but Shick will eventually reunite. The interviews I have read have said as much, and JM said Sharon was his true love, and SC said Nick was her true love but she was guarding her feelings.

Who knows?? I just keep the "Faith" :) ;)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:16 pm

They didnt know what to do with Logan...of course Phick will get back together...that's not a shocker..
The actors/actresses are gonna do what their scripts say...just because they say this or dont say that doesnt make it truth

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Quote silva8: Logan was horrible! She was even worse than nuBilly and that's pretty bad! LOL! They needed a love interest for Nick in case MS didn't sign her new contract. MS shot a pilot for Fox, if that pilot had been picked up she would be gone. That's why we had this trial/Phyllis in jail nonsense. Phylis would be away for 6 months or so and the role would be recast. I can't imagine trying to replace someone like MS. But word is she has signed a new contract. But Sharon Case said in at least 2 different intviews that there wasn't going to be a SHICK reunion. She said that Nick and Phyllis would get back together. And if you notice Sharon Case NEVER talks about wanting a SHICK reunion anymore. She is out selling her marraige to Jack. So is Peter Bergman. Very interesting.

I never pay attention to interviews. The actors only know what is going to happen as it evolves. So things can change like the wind -- Just like contracts. ;)

NicksFan

Postby NicksFan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:30 pm

I didn't really like Logan with anyone on the show and certainly not with Nick. I think there just wasn't any chemistry and they decided not to go with a storyline for her. ?)

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

I definately didn't like Logan to begin with. But she grew on Me after a while. I think it's because They didn't shove her down our throats like some other characters. I love her scenes with Brad & I think they are a great potential couple. I wish she'd stick around so we'd get a chance to see some more of her & brad.

NicksFan

Postby NicksFan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:03 pm

He sure needs somebody! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”