What is up with the Hair Styles?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pussykat

What is up with the Hair Styles?

Postby pussykat » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:13 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

online_mn

Re: What is up with the Hair Styles?

Postby online_mn » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Quote pussykat: Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

Once upon a time all the actors looked glamourous as they were meticulously made up and attention to detail was paramont...then came LML ~)

Sealprincess

Postby Sealprincess » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:36 pm

Quote online_mn:
Quote pussykat: Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

Once upon a time all the actors looked glamourous as they were meticulously made up and attention to detail was paramont...then came LML ~)

LOL Too funny.

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:10 am

Quote online_mn:

Yes, That does explain a lot of the dullness to the show in more ways than hair styles.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”