"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BILLBOWSKI

Re:

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Brad is scum!!!!

MissHathaway

Re:

Postby MissHathaway » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:28 pm

geez skinny where have you been? I think they both see the opportunity and just decided to pigpile on Phyllis..

Sealprincess

Re:

Postby Sealprincess » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:33 pm

Quote Eppy: Same ol', same ol', same ol'. Brad's fault, Nikki's fault, Sharon's, fault, Dru's fault, Winter's family fault, Paul's fault, blah, blah, blah,....murder, adultry, snooty,....blah, blah, blah. Poor Phyllis - everybody gangs up and causes her to break the law. :| :|

LOL yup and Zappato must be his fault too. LOL :) :) :)

KikiChic19

Re:

Postby KikiChic19 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:16 pm

Quote Eppy: Same ol', same ol', same ol'. Brad's fault, Nikki's fault, Sharon's, fault, Dru's fault, Winter's family fault, Paul's fault, blah, blah, blah,....murder, adultry, snooty,....blah, blah, blah. Poor Phyllis - everybody gangs up and causes her to break the law. :| :|

Exactly!!!!
BTW Brad did say he wasn't a saint...soooo you know he wasn't being a hypocrite ~)

KikiChic19

Re:

Postby KikiChic19 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Brad is scum!!!!

What is your reason for such a harsh judgement? 8)

phyllisnickforever

Re:

Postby phyllisnickforever » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 pm

What a joke.. these people who are up there have, let me see. Killed, Lied, and I don't know what else Brad has NOT done. OH and Sharon cheated a million times and NICKI is a big joke. I hope Victor puts in the strip clubs again because she is a dog.

Lets get Phyllis and Nick back to where they were so at least someone in this darn town has a happy life.

StaceyT

Re:

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 pm

Quote pussykat: I guess we haven't graduated from kindergarten yet? I don't know why they have messed with Nikki's character, but she is one snobby B____. I can't stand her...she needs to be brought down a few pegs.

I have to agree with you. I usually like Nikki but lately she is just getting on my nerves :0 I cant even stand to look at her, she has that nose so high in the air she better watch for rain 8) she might drown >)

KikiChic19

Re:

Postby KikiChic19 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Quote phyllisnickforever: What a joke.. these people who are up there have, let me see. Killed, Lied, and I don't know what else Brad has NOT done.

Eppy is the one with all the facts...but I will say that today on the stand Brad did admit that he was not a saint!

Snizzle

Re:

Postby Snizzle » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:49 pm

I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better 8) 3) ~)

Latricia

Re:

Postby Latricia » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:53 pm

Quote Snizzle: I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better 8) 3) ~)

Bravo Snizzle....just bravo. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”