I was Proud of Sharon today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
heart and soul

Re: I was Proud of Sharon today

Postby heart and soul » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:00 am

Quote gommie:
Quote pfoster191: I also am glad Sharon spoke for Phyllis. Its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again. Sharon picked her words carefully and she stuck with the way she (Sharon) felt about it. Everyone in Genoa City has done things to hurt someone else, but I truly feel that Phyllis has learned her lesson, and now maybe all the Winters will be more civilized to Phyllis and Daniel. I do wish Neil and Devon would try to be nicer people, after all, they don't have an excellent "life-record" either.
Patti

Oh Patti..I have to disagree with:

"its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again."

Phyliss has malice of forethought most of the time and being malicious is exactly what she was being when she blackmailed Brad-and she will do it again -she already did, the other day with Paul outside the courtroom..at least that is how I interpreted her threat to Paul.......

As for the rest of your post-their ain't a living saint among any of them--the one thing they all have in common is they are VERY FORGIVING OF EACH OTHER :D :D

gommie, I have o agree with you Phylliss doesn't know the word truth, or the word kindness, I almost threwup today when Phy got on the stand and began to state that she was sorry, look at all of the damage she has done to other people's lives! She is a chamealeon (sp) who changes her color o suit what she wants. the tears and sorrowfulness was an act! MS did a wonderful job!
Sharon has piced up the peices and begun a new life with Jack now Phy wants Jack back? Can no one be happy?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”