I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
evenunley

I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Postby evenunley » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:36 pm

I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

Come back to us Nick. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

nicksbaby

Re: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Postby nicksbaby » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:25 pm

ITA This couple is amazing together and I hope they continue to be together on the show :) :-)

marylou627

Postby marylou627 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 pm

I'll be glad to see this memory loss mess over with. I want to see the old Nick back.

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:14 pm

Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:45 pm

Quote marylou627: I'll be glad to see this memory loss mess over with. I want to see the old Nick back.

ME TOO!

mpaden2002

Postby mpaden2002 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 pm

the way he treats women you can have him.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

You may have him, the wimp!!! :0 :0 :0

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:53 pm

Yes!to regaining his memory....Phyllis and Nick do make a good match. Their relationship was interesting because neither of them wore a halo and pretended to have wings. Both characters are terrifically and wonderfully flawed!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:55 pm

IMO: Nick is going to be the Nick he was pre Phyllis, but he will have his memories. The writers seen that so many didnt like the "new Nick" so they created this amnesia so that there could be a mixture of the New and Old Nick.
He might reconnect with Phyllis, but Phyllis is destin to loosing Nick, her insecurity and her true nature will push Nick right out of her life eventually. Sharon will ALWAYS be in his heart and there will come a day in the future that they will reconnect.
I have "faith" in my couple :) they will be the END game >) ;)

granny45

Postby granny45 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Quote pussykat:

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

From your mouth to the writers ears!!!!!!!!! This is the best couple on Y&R for YEARS!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”