Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
loveitloveitloveit

Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:19 pm

They have sex before and after her sentencing. I g uess it starts Monday US show and then again after her sentencing.

Also JM is quoted as saying that he is really in love with SHaron and when he sees her he has tunnel vision, but he is also drawn to Phyllis.

StaceyT

Re: Spoiler

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: They have sex before and after her sentencing. I g uess it starts Monday US show and then again after her sentencing.

Also JM is quoted as saying that he is really in love with SHaron and when he sees her he has tunnel vision, but he is also drawn to Phyllis.

Love of the heart (Sharon) -VS- Sex of the head!(Phyllis) OMG 8) :-) *) :-) >) ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:26 pm

Go Shick Go!!

Was wondering how long Nick could go without it!.

I think the breastfeeding did it. :-) :-)

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote loveitloveitloveit: They have sex before and after her sentencing. I g uess it starts Monday US show and then again after her sentencing.

Love of the heart (Sharon) -VS- Sex of the head!(Phyllis) OMG 8) :-) *) :-) >) ;)

I know Stacey I know, it is kind of disgusting though, why just settle. I am kinda mad at NIck right now, and happy that him and SHaron didn't reunite, I hope him and Phyllis play out on their own, and the same for Sharon and Jack, and then in the end Shick reunite. It is better that way.

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Go Shick Go!!

LOL, you are probably right 8)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Go Shick Go!!

LMFAO! :-) That and the low cut tops, **** :-) After the vault you know he was worked up. 8) ;)

"If you cant be with the one you love, honey, love the one your with" >)

Edited by Amy to remove sexual content. This is a family site.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:30 pm

Exactly. LMAO

Can't blame him......he's human. Need to release. :-) :-)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
Quote StaceyT:

I know Stacey I know, it is kind of disgusting though, why just settle. I am kinda mad at NIck right now, and happy that him and SHaron didn't reunite, I hope him and Phyllis play out on their own, and the same for Sharon and Jack, and then in the end Shick reunite. It is better that way.

I think thats how its going to go, Both Phick and Shack are going to make a go of it and in the end they both will fall apart and then Sharon and Nick can reunite explosivly :D Patience is a virtue and "Faith" will bring them together >) :-) ;)

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm

so nick stil loves sharon well figures he still has amesia doesn't remember ever loving phyllis. and he's being drawn to phyllis
whoot!!! whoot!!!GO PHICK !! GO PHICK!! GO PHICK!! :D :D
BRING ON PHICK :D :D :D :D

nanag

Postby nanag » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm

My only question is when has Phyllis ever been around enough to breast feed?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”