Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
iowahawkeye

Re: Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Postby iowahawkeye » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:13 pm

You're right, keepingitreal, there is plenty to gripe about. ~) I guess i tried to channel it in a positive way! But i hear you.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote dhhogan:
Quote Snizzle: GOOD GRIEF! ~) ~)

Ditto That >)

Double Ditto! I love your avatar, DHHOGAN!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote StaceyT:
Quote Revasfan: This constant barrate of Colleen is making me sick. I am beginning to hate this board. JEZZ Adrienne Leon is gone, she got fired, it's over, she aint coming back and it wouldn't make a difference anyway!!!!

I agree, I dont think she would want to come back anyway 8) She has moved on, now her obsessed followers need to do the same :~ Move on and find something else to gripe about ~ theres plenty ~)
Fact is you could have 500,000 people sign a petition but If AL has moved on and has NO DESIRE to come back its all for nothing :-) ~)

Love you shoes T!

Also ITA with you.

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 pm

Quote iowahawkeye: That wouldn't be case if AL were playing Colleen. Let's be honest. There is only ONE red-hot s/l here, and it's Phyllis and her trial. BUT IF AL WERE PLAYING COLLEEN, we would have a 2nd great story this past week w/she and Adrian and the possible repercussions of his book. It's so infuriating! Anyone agree, honestly?

Wow! I give already Let's just give the woman her own network ~)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Quote Revasfan: This constant barrate of Colleen is making me sick. I am beginning to hate this board. JEZZ Adrienne Leon is gone, she got fired, it's over, she aint coming back and it wouldn't make a difference anyway!!!!

Have to agree with you. As I didn't care for the Colleen AL portrayed (not the actress's fault - blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the writers), I'm pretty indifferent to who plays the character. But for what it's worth, I think TS is doing a good job given the very difficult circumstances under which she was given the role. Cut her some slack...it's very unlikely that AL will be back. I won't say never, but given the viciousness of what's been happening behind the scenes on this show...I wouldn't hold my breath.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”