I LOVE this show.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Spongy

I LOVE this show.

Postby Spongy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:01 am

I LOVE this show!!!!!!!! I have been watching Days Of Our Lives for 13 years now and I get bored to death sometimes. A girl at my work back in April was always watching Y&R in the break room and within a month I was totally hooked. It was about the time all that stuff with that crazy girl that looked like Phyllis stabbed herself. I pick Y&R over Days all the time. Sometimes I go two or three days and don't watch Days but I never miss an episode of Y&R. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

NotSoYButStillR

Re: I LOVE this show.

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:31 am

We all love it to, we love to watch it and we love to discuss it, glad to have a new conver :] :] :]

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:39 am

Welcome!! :) And God Bless You!
I have been watching for 25 years now... and Paul is my favorite actor and Sharon my favorite actress...

SoapySportFan

Postby SoapySportFan » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:14 am

Hi Spongy! Like you I started watching back when Sheila was locked up and then terrorizing Lauren and Phyllis, and I have been hooked ever since. I used to be an ABC soap fan, but when I accidentally happened onto Y&R I was simply amazed at the stories and the characters and the ACTORS: there is simply no other show with a cast that can touch this one!!! This is the only show that I watch without fail (in fact, I read Valencia's awesome spoilers, Amy's daily recaps, and if I miss the show on cbs I pick it up on soapnet). Welcome aboard!

IluvCBSsoaps

Postby IluvCBSsoaps » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:21 am

I watch all the CBS soaps and have for over 20 years. The young and the restless has seen me through all my childrens childhood and I have laughed and cried with them all.

lady dancer

Postby lady dancer » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:33 am

Quote IluvCBSsoaps: I watch all the CBS soaps and have for over 20 years. The young and the restless has seen me through all my childrens childhood and I have laughed and cried with them all.

I have watched Y&R since the mid 70's. I am glad the soap is getting a new fan base. Some of us oldies are getting quite disillusioned with the more recent storylines. The writers jump around so much and don't finish what they start. Too many of the old actors have been let go and they have brought in new actors with their new problems and it is getting hard trying to keep up with all of these characters.I remember when the Brooks, Fosters and the Chancellors were the three families. The only family that is still around is Kay Chancellor. I am glad everyone here is enjoying Y&R as much as I used to, but I do wish the writers would stick to their current storylines before going on to a zillion different new ones, and then NEVER finish them.

funandthensum

Postby funandthensum » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:25 am

Welcome to the board. Glad you found Y&R and then found us. I look forward to posting with you. Have fun!

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:10 pm

One of my friends who has watched DOOL all of her life has become a Y&R fan. She was upset when DOOL took Y&R's spot on SoapNet; however, Y&R will be on again at 7:00 on SoapNet. Thank God!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”