Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:19 am
1) her head will explode
2) someone will deck her
3) after being in "orange" for a month she will assist in solving some huge in jail crime and will be released.
4) whilst flailing her arms around and yelling shut up in an alley some vagrant will stab at her with Ricky's knife
Any other thoughts?
- Posts: 25646
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm
She needs one of those Hannibal Lecter masks or a muzzle. >)
Seriously though, I really don't care.
- Posts: 17824
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Lol, Phyllis should be locked up and I hope her cell mates give her a very hard time that she really deserves. I hope Nick leaves her and moves on with someone else. She can stay in jail for a very long time and no one will miss her. With the new writers coming aboard, I hope they write about justice and have Phyllis do her time.
- Posts: 1626
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 am
Phyllis and Sharon both need to be somewhere so they can get some mental health. Both of these charactors should be in a looney bin somewhere. *)
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 pm
As of late the only one I see needing a "looney bin" is the Red Dumster Queen asap.
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 pm
I hope the new writers make her pay and show some remorese for what she has done. She has not shown on bit of remorse for trying to kill Christine and for running down Paul. She deserves to loose Nike and Summer. What kind of mother steals from the daughter?
- Posts: 7749
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm
hard to choose between 1 and 4. the thought of an explosion and all that orange going flying is really tempting, but i like the idea of her finally having someone else inflict pain on her and i love the idea of it being some stranger, a nobody....the last thing a narcissist like phyl could tolerate would be for her life to end without it being a big to-do.
Return to “The Young and the Restless”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: A60sbaby, anonymous1000, Bing [Bot], Cabo, drewxjacobs, Judynacke, poisonberries, sparklepony, taramartin, trixie68, villyforever55 and 1 guest