Man Magnet?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

Re: Man Magnet?

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Quote silva8: Summer's paternity has nothing to do with whether either of the couples will reunite. Nick, Phyllis, Jack AND Sharon all love Summer. Jack and Sharon get the baby every other weekend and life goes on. Bit whoop! Changing Summer's paternity DOES NOT change the fact that the Nick/Sharon and Jack/Phylis marriages were disasters that ended in divorce. Those ships have sailed and those couples are BORING. Case closed.

Nope, case isn't "closed". As a matter of fact, it's wide open. It's nice that you've planned out the characters lives for them, but as far as I know, you don't write for the show.
There are many fans who agree that Sharon and Nick and Phyllis and Jack belong together, so please don't diminish or discount how they feel about these characters...they have a right to their opinions.
For my part, I'll go with Amy's spoilers, and I'm very happy with the direction of the story that will eventually come to fruition with these couples reuniting.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:09 pm

Here we go again with the "expert" ~)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:15 pm

Quote Snizzle: Here we go again with the "expert" ~)

~) ~) ~) ~)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:18 pm

silva8 you are posting spoilers and rumors in a non spoiler topic.That is against the guidelines Thanks

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 am

Quote PLC02:
Quote ceetee2:
Quote granny45:
Quote pdames4: I really don't understand that. Must've been an ad-lib.

Of course - it was just a silly little thing to say and everyone is taking it out of context and making a big, huge deal out of nothing. ~)

I agree. I just finished watching the episode and she was just making a joke about something Jack said. No big deal.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phyllis could walk crocked and it will end up on a post! ;)

ROTFLMAO...I'll be looking for the "Phyllis Walked Crooked" thread... :-) :-) :-)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:08 am

Good God it was a joke. ~)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:09 am

Phyllis can't even move without getting bashed. ~)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:23 am

Quote Jake Austin: Phyllis can't even move without getting bashed. ~)

Alright, if it would have been Sharon that said that, she would have been ripped to shreads and you know it 8) , it is what it is and the writers throw them little "one liners" so that there will be controversy over it ~) :-) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”