Man Magnet?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BacktoYNR

Man Magnet?

Postby BacktoYNR » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

Tara

Re: Man Magnet?

Postby Tara » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:28 pm

So Phyllis even can figure out the ONLY reason she ended up getting Nick...her little 'man magnet'. If she wouldn't have gotten knocked up...the Phick nightmare would have ended months ago! LOL Oh well, that little 'man magnet' will once more land her mommy a man -******

Edited by Amy to remove a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled post. Please read the guidelines.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Quote BacktoYNR: Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

She too much. But she is "true to character" :-)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote BacktoYNR: Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

She too much. But she is "true to character" :-)

seems familiar dont it LOL

the summer magnet is gonna get the right one...Muahahah Jack

jimjay001

Postby jimjay001 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Maybe because she's tired of Nick treating her like a disease. Lately, he's turning the corner, but he's been pretty rude to her. Yes, he may not remember their relationship, but he must see that there was something there at some point if they have a baby. It's a shame that more people don't step up and defend his relationship with Phyllis and say "Nick, you were head over heels in love with her". Or at least call to his attention that it was not only HIS actions that caused the end of his marriage with Sharon. Seems like everyone neglects to put her faults out there in their attempt to help him with his memory. Anyway, I should save that for another thread. :))

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Since when are children man magnets??? how unrealistic..

NotSoYButStillR

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm

To me it seemed like something Phyllis would say, it was realistic. Now we need to have Victor take Zapato to the park, Zapato can be Victor's babe magnet. 3)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 pm

Quote MissHathaway: Since when are children man magnets??? how unrealistic..

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:20 pm

I really don't understand that. Must've been an ad-lib.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:25 pm

She used Daniel as a man magnet.....she asked him to call all her "Dick, Tom and Harry" his daddy......no different will this "Great Dame" be with her daughter...LOL :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”