Why Did Victor Leave?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Why Did Victor Leave?

Postby deceived » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 am

I have missed about a week, being away on business...why did Victor leave??? To see what Sharon would do??? Like back when he put Adam in charge and Adam declared Victor dead and took over and started firing and hiring and changing NE drastically?
Whatever,,, wouldn't the Sharon we know, know Victor by now, and not take this so seriously???
This S/L sucks...
But I did like Tucker and Sharon,,, that could be an interesting couple...

FL senior fan

Re: Why Did Victor Leave?

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:47 pm

You are not the only one puzzled!

What I find "stupid" is that this disappearing storyline for Victor is used over and over. Why can't it just be written that he needs time alone...or goes on a business trip? Why the mystery that makes everyone worry or go looking for him? I hope NO ONE goes looking for him and Sharon can declare him dead! I've loved this character...but really, of recent his storylines are pathetic. And Nikki, if you go after him you are an a@@.
Is that his plan to worry you till you go after him and beg him to reconsile? I hope no body cares enough and things go on without him till he decides to return on his own. Maybe if there is a threat that HE WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING, then his nappy a@@ will return to town.

lerooy

Postby lerooy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

The writers have him do this disappearing act almost yearly.

They are too stupid to figure out a way to explain his disappearance.

We all know he is in contract negotiations and won't return until he gets what he wants. He uses this as a bargaining tool.

I don't care if he comes back or not.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

[quote]Quote deceived: I have missed about a week, being away on business...why did Victor leave??? To see what Sharon would do??? Like back when he put Adam in charge and Adam declared Victor dead and took over and started firing and hiring and changing NE drastically?
Whatever,,, wouldn't the Sharon we know, know Victor by now, and not take this so seriously???
This S/L sucks...
But I did like Tucker and Sharon,,, that could be an interesting couple...[/quote

This is just poor writing, everytime Victor is in contract negotiations, they redo the Victor disappearing nonsense.

You are so right deceived the whole Newman go into a tizzy, how very dumb and Sharon has watched this story for many years too.

wildflow

Postby wildflow » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

I think this is so silly,if he is tired or sick write a
different story line to explain his absence...

gjnagh

Postby gjnagh » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

I think Daisy & Diane have kidnapped Victor and are holding him hostage.

just kidding......probably yet another Victor scheme.....to get back.....at Jack!

Lisacotterman23

Postby Lisacotterman23 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

i think tucker and victor are working to gehter to et up sharon or to prove she is sick

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I just read on another thread ... Victor is soul searching,
why are they repeating this s/l ?)

This has been done before and it only makes Victor lovable for 5 minutes before he becomes nasty again ~)

sunmama

Postby sunmama » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm

He's on his yearly month's vacation ;)

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Quote lerooy: The writers have him do this disappearing act almost yearly.

They are too stupid to figure out a way to explain his disappearance.

We all know he is in contract negotiations and won't return until he gets what he wants. He uses this as a bargaining tool.

I don't care if he comes back or not.

I think the writers don't even know at this point "why Victor has disappeared".

I think they just wrote him out for his vacation period, and left his disappearance 'mysterious' so that later they could write in whatever lame explanation they wanted.

Maybe they were going to wait for us to write the story for them, you know, read on various message boards what reasons people come up with, for him disappearing, and just borrow one of those to write in.

I get the feeling that this crew did that I lot. I suspect they had no idea who was gong to be responsible for killing Diane when they started that SL. they just scattered al sorts of clues and red herrings around and later when they decided who to make it they picked up the clues that fit and discarded the rest.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”