Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sam1982

Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline

Postby sam1982 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 am

Is this s/l getting on anybody else's nerves?
This whole thing has been dragged far too much, and it is getting really boring. To top it off, it says in the spoilers section that Nick and Sharon will reunite but it will happen over a long period of time.
So it's going to be dragged for much longer. UGH..
Finish it already, one way or the other. Nick is acting like such an idiot who can't make up his mind. One day he is declaring his never ending love for Sharon, and the next he's panting away after RED (yuck). This man has no integrity left.
I am a die hard Shick fan, and I can't wait for them to be together, but it needs to happen soon. And if LML does not plan on reuniting them, then just end the s/l and stop playing mind games with the viewers.
I am not even watching anymore, just reading the updates and watching clips on youtube. Can't stand to watch Phyllis every single day.

MsBelleLorraine

Re: Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline

Postby MsBelleLorraine » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:40 am

Quote sam1982: Is this s/l getting on anybody else's nerves?
This whole thing has been dragged far too much, and it is getting really boring. To top it off, it says in the spoilers section that Nick and Sharon will reunite but it will happen over a long period of time.
Finish it already, one way or the other. Nick is acting like such an idiot who can't make up his mind. One day he is declaring his never ending love for Sharon, and the next he's panting away after RED (yuck). This man has no integrity left.
I am a die hard Shick fan, and I can't wait for them to be together, but it needs to happen soon. And if LML does not plan on reuniting them, then just end the s/l and stop playing mind games with the viewers.
I am not even watching anymore, just reading the updates and watching clips on youtube. Can't stand to watch Phyllis every single day.

I was wondering about something......When they were trapped in the bank vault,did Nicholas and Sharon actually have Sex or just kissed and cuddled. Were there video cameras on inside the vault? If Sharon gets pregnant,and Jack is found to be Summer's Daddy....more confusion.

Ms BelleLorraine

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:45 am

Quote MsBelleLorraine:
Quote sam1982: Is this s/l getting on anybody else's nerves?

I was wondering about something......When they were trapped in the bank vault,did Nicholas and Sharon actually have Sex or just kissed and cuddled. Were there video cameras on inside the vault? If Sharon gets pregnant,and Jack is found to be Summer's Daddy....more confusion.

Ms BelleLorraine

They talked, hugged, kissed and cuddled (laid together) no sex, but soooo much chemistry. It really was magical IMO! ;) :)

sarah_jane_86

Postby sarah_jane_86 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:52 am

I'm sick of this story line too...swapping wives and husbands is not very interesting in my opinion. I'd love to see more variety to the story lines and the characters that appear on screen. I'm getting to the point where I don't even care who gets together with who as long as they put an end to it and move on to something else already!

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:58 am

I think there will be no end in site for this S/L for a while. ~)

Aussiegal

Postby Aussiegal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:02 am

IMO we need a s/l with more to it than wife/husband swapping. A bomb at the hospital or someone coming back from the dead (oops, that's already been done! William's brother). Maybe we should have a post on here to give the writers something more to write about!! :-)

GCHRIS

Postby GCHRIS » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:06 pm

YES...I total agree with all this spouse swapping it has gotten to be very,very, boring. I am truly a Nick and Sharon fan and the s/l states they will reunite over a long period time.Who wants to watch that mess drag on on.It is already putting all of us to sleep all the fans and we are to tired just like this storyline is. So please put us all out of our misery with this storyline one way or another.

sunshine2

Postby sunshine2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm

You're right it is getting tiresome but i am not a phick are shick fan,i'm here for the girls because i am a fan of theirs and i like how the interact with each other.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm

Quote sunshine2: You're right it is getting tiresome but i am not a phick are shick fan,i'm here for the girls because i am a fan of theirs and i like how the interact with each other.
Two years of this back and forth stuff has my head spinning - not looking forward to two more. By the way, doesn't Michele Stafford ever get a vacation? She must be exhausted by now - I'm not kidding....learning lines and everything about being front and center so much has to take it's toll. I just hope her new contract compensates her well for all the 'overtime' she works. :| :| :|

sunshine2

Postby sunshine2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote sunshine2: You're right it is getting tiresome but i am not a phick are shick fan,i'm here for the girls because i am a fan of theirs and i like how the interact with each other.
Two years of this back and forth stuff has my head spinning - not looking forward to two more. By the way, doesn't Michele Stafford ever get a vacation? She must be exhausted by now - I'm not kidding....learning lines and everything about being front and center so much has to take it's toll. I just hope her new contract compensates her well for all the 'overtime' she works. :| :| :|

I hope that she doesn't burn out because we need our villian. I remember her taking a short break but i hope with her being in the story so much that she is taking care of herself.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”