Tim Reid(SPOILER)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lvsdasnow

Re: Tim Reid(SPOILER)

Postby lvsdasnow » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Phyllis never told Dr Tim about the H&R so I think he will talk about how mean Christine was to Phyllis.

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Quote lvsdasnow: Phyllis never told Dr Tim about the H&R so I think he will talk about how mean Christine was to Phyllis.
He apparently knew about the H&R because he told Ricky what date to look for. Was he around Phyllis and Christine and did he observe Cris being mean to Phyllis or Phyllis being mean to Christine? I really don't know because that was a period when I wasn't watching the show. If he didn't actually see it then he would only have Phyllis's word for it. He does seem to have a lot of animosity toward Chris though.

zoe187

Postby zoe187 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Quote Lucy3:
Quote lvsdasnow: Phyllis never told Dr Tim about the H&R so I think he will talk about how mean Christine was to Phyllis.
He apparently knew about the H&R because he told Ricky what date to look for. Was he around Phyllis and Christine and did he observe Cris being mean to Phyllis or Phyllis being mean to Christine? I really don't know because that was a period when I wasn't watching the show. If he didn't actually see it then he would only have Phyllis's word for it. He does seem to have a lot of animosity toward Chris though.

Yeah! That was weird. I was wondering what was up with that. Weird writing to make it one more time like the victim was wrong to have not die as intended or was it more to it ?)

Edit : to bold the part of what I was talking about.

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Quote zoe187:
Quote Lucy3:

Yeah! That was weird. I was wondering what was up with that. Weird writing to make it one more time like the victim was wrong to have not die as intended or was it more to it ?)

Edit : to bold the part of what I was talking about.

Well if past experience has taught us anything it is that about the silliest scenario that could be imagined is probably what we're going to see.

imtickledpink

Postby imtickledpink » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Shouldn't Phylsis file that Ricky stole from Tim be in Ricky's room? That would be evidence.

StellaMia

Postby StellaMia » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Quote Blue 501: I hope he spills everything he knows about Phyllis.

Agreed.

She is a roach a dirty one too and I would love to see her go down.

So far Chris is doing a really good job doing it. I wish for good measure Tim sticks it to her finally getting her for what she has done to many many people.

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Little balday may have been giving Christine a compliment when he said she was an A and if all his clients were like her he'd be rich. This could be taken in many ways. I think he will sink the Red Roach when he sees her again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”