The Abbott Family

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rquattro

The Abbott Family

Postby Rquattro » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:43 pm

I really miss the first family of GC. The Abbotts were an awesome family. I'd like to see the family rebuilt.

I feel like I've gotten too big a dose of the Newman's lately....

southerngirl306

Re: The Abbott Family

Postby southerngirl306 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:33 pm

Ditto on that...the only Abbotts left are Jack and Colleen and that's sad...oh and the occasional visit from John's ghost...

I would love to see this family rebuilt...now would be a good time to bring Billy back..

izzybell

Postby izzybell » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Quote southerngirl306: Ditto on that...the only Abbotts left are Jack and Colleen and that's sad...oh and the occasional visit from John's ghost...

I would love to see this family rebuilt...now would be a good time to bring Billy back..

For anyone who has watched the show from the beginning KNOWS that the Abbots are NOT the first family of GC. It was the Fosters and the Brooks.

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:43 pm

you took the words right out of my mouth. The Brook's and Foster's were the first families. Add Nikki's sister married to Snapper Foster and there you have Nikki, before Victor in Genoa City. Her and Paul and the STD. LOL

YNRfiend

Postby YNRfiend » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 pm

I so remember that!!!!! Lorie and Leslie Brooks always fighting over Lance & Lucas Prentiss. And their mother who always wore a veil!!! Remember when Jill married Lorie & Leslie's dad?

My princess

Postby My princess » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Wasn't it Cris Brooks who married Snapper Foster? Was nikkie before her?

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:22 am

Wow, reading your posts about the Fosters & Brooks families brought back a lot of memories of the beginnings of the show way back when. A Real Blast from the Past ! ! Laurie & Leslie were so opposite and the women who played the parts were so pretty & the acting was so good. I just want to sit here & remember. I don't know if the pl's were better or not but wouldn't it be nice to bring someone from these families back? We need some new families in GC. There are no stabalizing couples. We could also use some more & different backdrops to liven up the filming. (Gettin' a bit stale in ol'e GC ! ! !)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:28 am

Its a shame what was done to this family.....John's passing and Ashley sent away.....hopefully with Summer being Jack's daughter this family will rebuilt its self.....we need Billy back.......and we have Colleen but lately I don't like her s/l...... ;(

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:27 am

I miss them too. I still miss the Brooks and the Fosters occasionaly as well.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:29 am

Unlike you Kimyla....I never knew the Brooks and Fosters....must take time to go read about them in the archives.... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”