New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sunshine2

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby sunshine2 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:31 pm

HEY Sharon!...you are greatly admired. ;)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 pm

Sharon was great today and of course beauitful as always.I hate she had to lie but she loves Noah so much and she is the best mother in G/C.Go Sharon you are the real deal :) GO SHICK !!!! :))

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:08 am

Just wanted to say that I loved the scenes where Sharon ran into Neils office to hide from Red!! I really enjoyed watching Sharon looking happy again & joking around with Neil. He's a great character and they make perfect friends. I hope we see more Neil/Sharon scenes....keep em coming. :-)

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:40 pm

OKay, where are my Shick sisters, I am starting to lose faith. No, don't worry I know that Nick will be running after Sharon soon, but I am starting to think that he doesn't deserve her. SHe is totally in a different class than he is, and I am not sure if I want her back with this mutt. What do ya'll think?

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:43 pm

This Shick sister is never far away lol :)
I will never lose the faith, Nick will play with Phyllis for awhile but the end game will ALWAYS be Sharon ;)

Go, Shick, Go! :) :) :)

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:36 pm

Another Shick POll , please vote!

cbs.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/polls/instantpoll.asp

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:52 pm

Hi Sisters!

Checking back for a few minutes!
Keep strong, don't waver....Sharon and Nick WILL reunite..it may take a while, but this, too, shall come to pass!
Sharon showed what a good person she is yesterday, but it's time for her to listen to HER heart for a change! ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:55 pm

QUESTION:
Do you want to see Nick back together with Sharon?

you know that I do!

62%

148 votes (62 percent)

nope, their relationship is in the past

37%

90 votes (37 percent)

Hahahaha!!!!! Sharon and Nick are truly loved, dont forget to vote ;)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Good day and great weekend my SHICK sister's :)) I can not wait till our girl gets her man back :) That will be a wonderful day in G/C.If and WHEN it happens :D I will be lovin it. Come on N/S lets get back to the reel lfe that we shick fans love.GO SHICK ;)

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:58 pm

Quote loveitloveitloveit: OKay, where are my Shick sisters, I am starting to lose faith. No, don't worry I know that Nick will be running after Sharon soon, but I am starting to think that he doesn't deserve her. SHe is totally in a different class than he is, and I am not sure if I want her back with this mutt. What do ya'll think?

I was thinking the same things myself about Nick. %( He seems to have stooped down to a really low level now and doesn't compare to our Lovely Sharon. But the Reason I sooo want Shick back together is that Nick Makes Sharon Happy! My focus is always on Sharon and her happiness & I believe that Nick is the only one that will make Sharon Truly Happy again. They have the chemisty, history, love & feelings all there to see - Nick just has to get it together. I Don't know how long it's going to take him, but I'm prepared to wait.
As discusting( 8) ) as it is to watch Nick try and reconnect with Phyllis now, I know this will be short lived. You can tell his heart isn't really in it with her now, and he basically just feels pity for her. And Phyl is turning on the *poor me* act to the max!, but it won't work in the long run. Nick can only take so much of this drama before he gets totally sick of her.

So, stay strong, It Won't be long till he realizes that it's not gonna work with Phyl, and he starts to win our girl back.....We will hold on tightly till that day!

Go Shick..... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”