New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Starlight77

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Starlight77 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 pm

I totally gearing up to defend Sharon on this Sage death, baby switch thing, she had nothing to do with the switch and nothing to do with Sages Death. Tired of them throwing Sharon under the bus...I hope she does the right thing and tells the truth.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Starlight77 wrote:I totally gearing up to defend Sharon on this Sage death, baby switch thing, she had nothing to do with the switch and nothing to do with Sages Death. Tired of them throwing Sharon under the bus...I hope she does the right thing and tells the truth.

They'll never stop. This will spin out of control.
It will mean lot's of SC ahead and Sharon is my fave.

Even if Nick gets a dna test it will show that a brother is the father. I will buckle up and enjoy the ride.

SoapDish2015

Postby SoapDish2015 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Palski wrote: They'll never stop. This will spin out of control.

Ohhh you bet, the spinning out of control has just begun. Sharon thinks she caused the accident by "flashing" her lights at sage. Plus there is the baby thing and then there is Dylan and his "I can't survive" without this baby/family thing that he has been saying from the beginning. Nick will flip out and then there is going to be the Adam thing and you know Chelsea will be involved somehow.

It's going to be a bumpy ride for sure for our Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”