New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sunshine2

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby sunshine2 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey T,you were great as a mod but glad to have you back as one of us :) :)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:38 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote StaceyT:
Quote Chrissi: I thought I'd post to say that we all adore Stacey, and that this wasn't all black and white. We're happy to have her as a poster and it's SO much fun to just simply post. PS I wouldn't want to be a mod either!! I have a lot of respect for those who do! :)

xo

Stacey T:
I enjoyed being your partner. I'm glad you'll still be posting. Are you still going to school? We have another job in common so e-mail me.
Email me later.

Thanks for the kind words Chrissi ;) Glad to be in the reel world now lol :-) ;)

Thanks Pdames! I enjoyed working with you too, I am planning on starting back in winter quarter ;) I will e-mail you sometime, you do the same ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:39 pm

Quote sunshine2: Hey T,you were great as a mod but glad to have you back as one of us :) :)

Thanks ~ Im looking forward to telling how I really feel >) ;) :-)

Sharon + Nick = Faith!!! :) Keepin the "Faith" 3)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... :) and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all.. :-)

Have a safe and fun trip. Saw the Phantom at The Pantages in Toronto twice about 12 years ago and it was Great then, I'm sure it remains.

It's fabulous. I was there in March and need to go just one more time. :D

Teaser: Tomorrow is an amazing show. Sharon lovers are going to love how sweet and giving she is! :)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Quote Chrissi:
Quote pdames4:
Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... :) and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all.. :-)

Have a safe and fun trip. Saw the Phantom at The Pantages in Toronto twice about 12 years ago and it was Great then, I'm sure it remains.

It's fabulous. I was there in March and need to go just one more time. :D

Teaser: Tomorrow is an amazing show. Sharon lovers are going to love how sweet and giving she is! :)

Oh yall cheat :-) Just joking.Yall a day ahead of me :)) But i will love whatever Sharon does.She is just so darn sweet and pretty :)

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:21 pm

I'm glad to still have you on the boards posting, Stacey ;) I see all the friends made here daily and enjoy watching you all interact like old friends ;)

Take care,
Amy

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Quote Amy Mistretta: I'm glad to still have you on the boards posting, Stacey ;) I see all the friends made here daily and enjoy watching you all interact like old friends ;)

Take care,
Amy

Thanks Amy! Its kind of like family ;) There are some really good people here :) And it feels good to talk freely and not have to hold back 3)

SnNfan

Postby SnNfan » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Glad to see you still posting, StaceyT...I love your positive Shick/Sharon posts; they keep me going on this board : )

Moving on to our girl, Sharon, can't wait to see tomorrow's ep...She sounds like she basically lies to try and help Red. What a sweetie...no surprise there, though! Go Sharon!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 pm

Quote SnNfan: Glad to see you still posting, StaceyT...I love your positive Shick/Sharon posts; they keep me going on this board : )

Moving on to our girl, Sharon, can't wait to see tomorrow's ep...She sounds like she basically lies to try and help Red. What a sweetie...no surprise there, though! Go Sharon!

Thanks!! Just keeping the "Faith" lol (punn intended lol) Sharon is a classy lady, I am proud that the writers finally showed that she does have a good heart. It takes alot to be able to humble yourself to put well deserved feelings aside and do something for the sake of others. Thats our girl ;) :)

YR_GHFan

Postby YR_GHFan » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:26 pm

Sharon Newman rocks!!! :)) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”