New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Starlight77

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Starlight77 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 pm

I totally gearing up to defend Sharon on this Sage death, baby switch thing, she had nothing to do with the switch and nothing to do with Sages Death. Tired of them throwing Sharon under the bus...I hope she does the right thing and tells the truth.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Starlight77 wrote:I totally gearing up to defend Sharon on this Sage death, baby switch thing, she had nothing to do with the switch and nothing to do with Sages Death. Tired of them throwing Sharon under the bus...I hope she does the right thing and tells the truth.

They'll never stop. This will spin out of control.
It will mean lot's of SC ahead and Sharon is my fave.

Even if Nick gets a dna test it will show that a brother is the father. I will buckle up and enjoy the ride.

SoapDish2015

Postby SoapDish2015 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Palski wrote: They'll never stop. This will spin out of control.

Ohhh you bet, the spinning out of control has just begun. Sharon thinks she caused the accident by "flashing" her lights at sage. Plus there is the baby thing and then there is Dylan and his "I can't survive" without this baby/family thing that he has been saying from the beginning. Nick will flip out and then there is going to be the Adam thing and you know Chelsea will be involved somehow.

It's going to be a bumpy ride for sure for our Sharon.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Our Sharon will be alright. She always is. You can watch
Monday the whole show - May 2nd on YouTube. I already saw it.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun May 01, 2016 3:36 am

Try as they might, Sharon is a survivor. They will try and pin everything on her....Zzzzzz. Been there, done that, 50 times over. What's new here? I'll be skipping that nonsense and doing my part to help lower the ratings even more. :twisted: Pratt and Phelp's deserve it.

Team Sharon! Good-bye Sage!! :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon May 02, 2016 1:03 am

Palski wrote:
Starlight77 wrote:I totally gearing up to defend Sharon on this Sage death, baby switch thing, she had nothing to do with the switch and nothing to do with Sages Death. Tired of them throwing Sharon under the bus...I hope she does the right thing and tells the truth.

They'll never stop. This will spin out of control.
It will mean lot's of SC ahead and Sharon is my fave.

Even if Nick gets a dna test it will show that a brother is the father. I will buckle up and enjoy the ride.

I didn't expect for sage to be killed, I thought she would become angst for adam/chelsea but I guess thats not an option. However, I knew that sharon was going to have to deal with the aftermath of this, and the focus would be put more on dylan/sharon and their future as a couple from this point on. I can't wait to see SC shine, she is superb in these situations. I know she's going to bring it, one of the few soap actresses that can command my attention with just a look on their face. So excited.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”