New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fire_Phy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm

I love that Sharon never let's anyone stop her from doing anything. She has proved she can take what ever they throw at her and still stand on her feet. She's a fighter.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Sharon is a fighter, a survivor, no matter how many times she gets knocked down she never gives up and in the end she's the one left standing. She's a character that on the surface very beautiful, but underneath incredibly complex, tends to get in her own way due to her belief that she doesn't deserve the best, and has such a quiet subtle strength that makes her incredibly interesting to watch -- she's a lioness inside but feels no need to prove that to anyone. She's the one people underestimate, but will shock the hell out of you and will make you feel like you haven't even begun to know who she is. This is why nick is most interesting with sharon, she constantly keeps the viewer on their toes, never complacent or predictable and fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Definitely flawed, but her intentions are never malicious or evil. Now I am hooked, never quite know what I am going to get, and kudos to SC b/c she makes even the repetitive nonsense previous writers have thrown at her fresh and versatile.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:16 am

Absolutely loved the interaction between Nick/Sharon/Chelsea.. . LOL Chelsea senses some competition there. NO way can any woman stand against Sharon if she decides to get Nick back.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Chelsea will learn just like everyone else learns when it comes to sharon and nick. All she needs to worry about is this huge disgusting lie she's conspiring with victor to keep from nick.

As far as Sharon is concerned, all she has to do is keep breathing and waking up in the morning and nick will look at her like she created earth and makes the sun come up as per usual. I just don't want her used again b/c nick and Chelsea are already a flop, and I am sick of sharon having to make these relationships nick have interesting, its time for that to stop.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:52 pm

YES! Point made! Without Sharon in the mix, Nick has no interesting story...PERIOD!

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 pm

deceived wrote:YES! Point made! Without Sharon in the mix, Nick has no interesting story...PERIOD!

Exactly, and what concerns me most is as long as nick remains coddled he'll always need a strong popular female figure to help his storylines out. Nick's not a hero, no matter how hard they try to write him to be, he's not. What happened with Dr. Anderson should've been nick's story, instead it became Sharon's to make it all the talk and actually get viewers to care, b/c once again nick's the good guy and every female involved is bad and just want to be with nick. Its not believable to rational viewers, and I am tired of watching it. We know, if sharon moved to Canada nick will follow. There is no place that girl can go and escape that dude, and their history proves that to viewers who like the truth.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:06 pm

I loved how Sharon looked with her hair in the "French Twist" at Crimson Lights when she was chatting with Noah. She looked stunning! The writing seems to be better for her now that she is not behaving like a loose cannon and is actually getting her life together! Finally we may get some redemption for Sharon...

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:17 pm

YES!! The writing for her lately with her and Nick, (actually feel sorry for Nick), and her acquiring CL is the best I have seen in years...
I have bi-polar,,, and I raised 3 boys, had a 30 year career as a crime and political reporter on the border of U.S.-Mexico, and when your life is going good, and with good meds and counseling, you can lead a normal. life... I am glad the writers are not making her out to be a mental patient....but a vibrant beautiful woman.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Checking in and still loving our girl. I am liking Sharon and Nikki getting alone. Wow! That Noah is a looker. He loves his mother very much and I wish they would bring a girl on for him.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 pm

I like how Nikki and Sharon are written together lately b/c it keeps things fresh and realistic. Its done in a believable way and gives it room for them to still have their battles with each other, b/c they definitely will. Its clear to many viewers that there is love and care in between all the viciousness. They wouldn't go so hard at each other for this many years the way they do if they didn't care about each other on a deeper level. As an article recently stated about these two, its overkill to continue on the path the writers have for many years. Lets mix it up a little, which is what MY and SSM are doing very well so far.

I just want sharon to tackle new drama, without being the punching bag for characters anymore. All her issues are out on the table, no more secrets. Now lets explore Sharon's past, and also I wouldn't mind the Fisk drug cartel storyline to become an issue in the near future. Since Fisk overheard a very important part of Paul's conversation with Christine, he pretty much knows that Derek is Dylan and that Dylan is Paul's son. Its not farfetched that a powerful man like Fisk can't still run the show behind bars. Could be good drama for Paul/Sharon/Nikki/Christine.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”