New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 pm

ANorris wrote:
rediculous wrote:I don't think this is a spoiler but oh my gosh Sharon's dress for the concert is gorgeous...she looks so classy...she wears it so beautifully....very chic...

She was the most stunning of the night- in my opinion! She looked great with Scott too

Yes, when she walked down the stairs in that beautiful white dress, she looked AMAZING. Unfortunately politics interrupted everything, so I had to wait to view the whole episode. I hope we don't get a repeat tomorrow.

sharfan

Postby sharfan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 pm

deceived wrote:
sharfan wrote:Sharon is absolutely stunning, she rocked that dress! Scott and her make a visually stunning couple hope they dont spoil their relationship thats been one of the best written ones thus far by inserting the snob abby of all persons. It would be totally unbelievable that after being with someone like Sharon scott would be interested in abby not buying that.

Great post!!! :D

Thank you :)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:10 am

You know I finally "got" it as to why show hired the actor they chose to play Scott!

You ever notice that he looks a lot like a taller Jon Snow.................................from Game of Thrones......who is huge international sex symbol! 8-) ;)

Oh, sorry loved how Sharon/Mariah/Ashley/Chels all looked at the gala!

Love it!

Waves to ALL the SHARONETTES! 8-) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 am

clicquot1 wrote:You know I finally "got" it as to why show hired the actor they chose to play Scott!

You ever notice that he looks a lot like a taller Jon Snow.................................from Game of Thrones......who is huge international sex symbol! 8-) ;)

Oh, sorry loved how Sharon/Mariah/Ashley/Chels all looked at the gala!

Love it!

Waves to ALL the SHARONETTES! 8-) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

waving back atcha clic....Sharon as usual is the main topic....our girl sure has all the attention....I love it!!

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 am

YEAH... a whole thread of why she should be forwarded... :shock:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:56 am

They really need to come up with a powerful s/l for Sharon. :)

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 am

deceived wrote:YEAH... a whole thread of why she should be forwarded... :shock:
Let them forward her then!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Her fans won't!

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Palski wrote:
deceived wrote:YEAH... a whole thread of why she should be forwarded... :shock:
Let them forward her then!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Her fans won't!

Exactly, b/c writing her the way she was the last ten years did nothing special for the ratings. People are sick of it, b/c Sharon was written too OOC just to give nick some drama and I am done with that. Even viewers that didn't like her were turned off by the Storylines written for Sharon, NOT by Sharon. Really started to see that people were fed up with the way she was being written whether you liked her or not, that voice of concern was getting louder with each passing storyline.

Sharon won't be forwarded by anyone, she's too much on the forefront of people's minds and their top priority to be ff anything. Its all about Sharon. Luckily for us Sharon fans we care about a multitude of characters and Y&R as a whole, so although we think Sharon is fantastic, she's not all we think about. Someone's gotta pick up the slack right? :D :D

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Palski wrote:They really need to come up with a powerful s/l for Sharon. :)

Sharon mentioned her father recently to Scott. This is the second time I've heard Sharon talk about her dad, more than she has in the 20+ years of the characters existence on y&r. I hope that this will be a prominent storyline for Sharon in the near future.

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:01 am

Nezy wrote:
Palski wrote:They really need to come up with a powerful s/l for Sharon. :)

Sharon mentioned her father recently to Scott. This is the second time I've heard Sharon talk about her dad, more than she has in the 20+ years of the characters existence on y&r. I hope that this will be a prominent storyline for Sharon in the near future.

Maybe we will get a backstory on Sharon...after all these years....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”