New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:05 pm

I hope Sharon stays calm. :D And not go crazy. :shock: I like when she is normal. :D

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 am

Well, we'll have to wait until after November sweeps rumours say. Apparently Chuck Pratt's writing continues until then as shows are taped approx 6 weeks before they air. As we know, Pratt enjoyed mocking Sharon's illness and writing her "crazy" so my hiatus will resume until this debacle is over with. I actually don't even care HOW it ends, I just want it over so Sally Sussman Morina's writing can start to air. Rumour has it that SSM will be making Sharon fans happy with changes to the character. Hallelujah if this true!! Lord knows Sharon fans have been ignored long enough. Someone at CBS may have finally gotten the memo that after years of HWs distorting who this character is, Sharon's fan base is still large, strong, loyal and resolute. We will not be deterred. 8-) Team Sharon!!

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Soulsistah wrote:Well, we'll have to wait until after November sweeps rumours say. Apparently Chuck Pratt's writing continues until then as shows are taped approx 6 weeks before they air. As we know, Pratt enjoyed mocking Sharon's illness and writing her "crazy" so my hiatus will resume until this debacle is over with. I actually don't even care HOW it ends, I just want it over so Sally Sussman Morina's writing can start to air. Rumour has it that SSM will be making Sharon fans happy with changes to the character. Hallelujah if this true!! Lord knows Sharon fans have been ignored long enough. Someone at CBS may have finally gotten the memo that after years of HWs distorting who this character is, Sharon's fan base is still large, strong, loyal and resolute. We will not be deterred. 8-) Team Sharon!!

Can't wait for SSM to air. Team Sharon!

alexahouse

Postby alexahouse » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Well see what the new writer does. I remember the happiness and excitement when Maria Bell was hired. We all know how that ended. Another thing, the new writer can't change what already happened, no matter how we feel about it, what's done is done. The only thing I see being undone is Adam coming back from the dead, again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”