New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fire_Phy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Fire_Phy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 am

cinderella2 wrote:Paul keeping Sharon on the "Don't tell list" made it more dangerous for Dylan.

I think now Paul realized how much of a mistake that was.

Paul always did have a big mouth. :P Sharon will be fine.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:08 am

rediculous wrote:
Palski wrote:US Tuesday

Despite the consequences of Sharon's actions and phone call, I thoroughly enjoyed her performance in Paul's office! Just love her. :)

She is the best...surely keeps this board hopping, if it wasn't for Sharon and her popularity on this show, what would everyone have to discuss...TPTB know they have gold in this character and the actress...she plays so well on all viewers emotions.....she is never ignored....happy to be a fan...

:D

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:06 pm

I understand that Sharon is worried about Dylan. I really need her to listen to Paul.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Dylan made a choice, and he's in over his head, Sharon needs to accept the fact that she's got no choice but to sit back and hope everything turns out okay. It goes against her instincts, but she's truly powerless in this situation b/c everyone involved left her hanging in a way.

Dylan and Sharon's final scene together was really great work, both actors did a wonderful job making me feel for them without having to say anything. However, I am glad this is coming to an end, and maybe now we can pair Sharon up with a guy who's a little more attentive and aware.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:29 am

Nezy wrote:Dylan made a choice, and he's in over his head, Sharon needs to accept the fact that she's got no choice but to sit back and hope everything turns out okay. It goes against her instincts, but she's truly powerless in this situation b/c everyone involved left her hanging in a way.

Dylan and Sharon's final scene together was really great work, both actors did a wonderful job making me feel for them without having to say anything. However, I am glad this is coming to an end, and maybe now we can pair Sharon up with a guy who's a little more attentive and aware.

I am glad to this week he'll be gone and hope Nick will be there to help her through it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”