New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Kattykit wrote:Poor poor Sharon. Everyone is always picking on her. I hate when our girl is bashed. It makes me so mad. Why are some of the people so mean to Sharon?

I don't know. :evil: But I know that I'm proud of Sharon. I love that she helps people. :mrgreen:

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 pm

I don't understand why so many people get so damn worked up over a fictional soap character. You'd swear that she was actually real. The Phick affair/marriage was used to make Sharon look like a basket case. She went on a crazy rampage long after all the cheating both she & Nick did.There's absolutely no way in the world I'd stay married to Nick, especially knowing how his mom felt about me. He may be sexy, but he wouldn't be worth my time. If I were Sharon, I'd let Phyllis have him. Everything Nick did was Sharon's fault.

Now, I know she's had affairs behind his back when they were married, but the simple fact that Nick's cheating was overlooked by Nikki as if he was some angel is what made me dislike her. How can she sit here, knowing how manipulative, abusive (Verbally), & controlling her husband is, yet she still choose to stick by him because he's the 'Love of her life'. But when it comes to Nick wanting to get back in Sharon's life, he's making the biggest mistake of his life & she has to be the one to remind him yet again how many times his goldigging ex (Still waiting to see how she's a goldigger :roll: ) has repeatedly hurt him over the years. She should really rethink this "Remarriage" because she just wants to stay out of prison. However, I do applaud her for taking Victor's money out of his account. He's rich. It's not like he's missing anything worthwhile, lol. I'm thrilled with the new Sharon. :mrgreen:

kitterkatter

Postby kitterkatter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 am

LDCOOL wrote:
Kattykit wrote:Poor poor Sharon. Everyone is always picking on her. I hate when our girl is bashed. It makes me so mad. Why are some of the people so mean to Sharon?

I don't know. :evil: But I know that I'm proud of Sharon. I love that she helps people. :mrgreen:

IT MAKES ME CRY WHEN PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO OUR GIRL. I get so mad when I see all the bashing of this gorgeous woman. She is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I am in love with her. Girl love.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”