New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dawn888

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby dawn888 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Sharon is a great character, it has been nice lately to see her interacting with other characters. I miss that alot. not looking forward to any of the storyline, none of it even makes any sense.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:37 pm

dawn888 wrote:
Rocky1960 wrote:Hello Sharon fans just wanted to let all know I'm not banned. This board does not interest me any. I'm still rooting for Sharon for she is the best that show will ever have. Go Sharon. You all take care.

was wondering too where you were. just wanted to say I couldn't answer your pm because for some reason I can't reply to them. I can get them but not reply.

Thats alright Dawn. Your cool. I like it better where I am at a lot better. Sharon is #1 star of this show you can tell that reading the boards. :)
I will miss some of you here.. Sharon fans are the best.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:41 pm

sharon n nick 4eva wrote:
Rocky1960 wrote:Hello Sharon fans just wanted to let all know I'm not banned. This board does not interest me any. I'm still rooting for Sharon for she is the best that show will ever have. Go Sharon. You all take care.

I have been wondering where you have been. So happy you weren't banned! :P

Thanks. :P

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Looks like Sharon is still the only thing worth talking about. And from the looks of it there isn't much else. If they don't liven her up and put her with someone interesting things can only continue to go down hill.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Nick and Sharon figure out who the good Dr.really is.

Team Sharon !!!!!

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:45 pm

habbyfan wrote:Nick and Sharon figure out who the good Dr.really is.

Team Sharon !!!!!

Yay!! Nick will be off to the rescue, but I heard Dr. A. may not be alive... speculation or spoiler... I don't know. If so, that means Sharon will have to come to the realization that she didn't give birth in order for Sage to get her baby back. Lordy, I sure hope she does and takes the baby for a DNA test to find out who's baby it is. Then, let the fireworks begin! Sharon tricked that doctor, and I'm loving it!!! Oops... that is a spoiler.... sorry :D

TEAM SHARON!

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Coonfoot wrote:
habbyfan wrote:Nick and Sharon figure out who the good Dr.really is.

Team Sharon !!!!!

Yay!! Nick will be off to the rescue, but I heard Dr. A. may not be alive... speculation or spoiler... I don't know. If so, that means Sharon will have to come to the realization that she didn't give birth in order for Sage to get her baby back. Lordy, I sure hope she does and takes the baby for a DNA test to find out who's baby it is. Then, let the fireworks begin! Sharon tricked that doctor, and I'm loving it!!! Oops... that is a spoiler.... sorry :D

TEAM SHARON!

I'm all in for sHaron to help expose the DR. Check out the promo video for next week
I am also glad Patty is back to let everyone know what DR A was up to when Sharon was under her care. Hope the baby reveal won't be too devestating for her.
Team Sharon!!!
Love Pattycakes

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 pm

I want Sharon and Patty to both expose things. They BOTH deserve better than this show is giving them!!

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Dexter Fan wrote:I want Sharon and Patty to both expose things. They BOTH deserve better than this show is giving them!!

Yes, I do want them both to expose things. They do both deserve better.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Hope everyone can open this. It's a cute clip of SC and MM on SC's Twitter page. :D

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/michaelmuhney/view/18842649

TEAM SHARON!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”