New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Maplewood

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Maplewood » Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

I am very happy for this topic. Sharon is also one of my favorite characters on the show. I have watched this show since the beginning and her character was always so kind and good. It pains me to watch the direction they have taken her character and how unfair the judgement to her character as others have committed worse crimes. Still miss Nick and Sharon but guess better get used to it. Love Sharon.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Sharon Case is rocking the show and is everybody #1 most talked about star. She is one hell of a movie star. You look at every board there is and count the threads..Wow! She is the most loved woman on the show. She plays her part like no one else and is a huge hit. That's why I love Sharon and being the #1 of the young and restless is just awesome. Go Sharon.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu May 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Sharon became the star of this storyline the moment they included her in Dr. Andersons machinations. They knew this storyline would fail if they didn't include her. I am not surprised, Sharon Case has the range and technique to pull this off beautifully and so far she has. I don't agree with everything sharon is doing, but my goodness does she own this storyline.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:24 pm

They give her the best parts to play.. cause they know no one is good for those parts but her. She is rocking this show and man she is awesome and the best. The young and the restless has a star and they know it and am not going to let her go. She is a knock out. Being #1 the best on the show and most talked about.. She is making this show as the top soap that's on television. Go Sharon.

Sharon Case is one awesome lady.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Maplewood wrote:I am very happy for this topic. Sharon is also one of my favorite characters on the show. I have watched this show since the beginning and her character was always so kind and good. It pains me to watch the direction they have taken her character and how unfair the judgement to her character as others have committed worse crimes. Still miss Nick and Sharon but guess better get used to it. Love Sharon.

I got a neighbor that said Sharon is what keeps her watching this show for she is the best one on there.. I have to agree. Sharon is playing her parts so well that it's making her the biggest star on the show. Without her I can see this being cancelled. Sharon Case is just beautiful and she plays her roll as Sharon just perfect & rocks it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”