New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Nezy wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:I wish Sharon would reveal that Sully is Christian secret. :x I'm still a Sharon fan.

I can't wait till its over. I still think the intent was karmic payback for adam stealing faith. But this was just a terrible storyline, made worse when they decided to kill off sage in the middle of it. I don't know what Pratt was thinking with this one.

I grew to love sharon during MAB's reign of terror. So she wasn't the same as she was during BB's greatness. Sharon just keeps things interesting to me so I can't help but root for her. This character has gone to the edge and back so much in the last 7 years, but I think its overkill now. She's my girl though, and people LOVE to talk about her.

I just want this stupid s/l to be over and I would like to see Sharon in a happy s/l for a while it is getting pretty bad when they just keep making Sharon responsible for everything that goes wrong in GC. She needs a good s/l. I will always root for Sharon.

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Sharon has been bringing a lot of humor our way in the midst of the baby debacle!

She gets herself stuck camping!

Reminds me of Lucy. She walked right into that one!

Even Nick made me laugh.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Palski wrote:Sharon has been bringing a lot of humor our way in the midst of the baby debacle!

She gets herself stuck camping!

Reminds me of Lucy. She walked right into that one!

Even Nick made me laugh.

These scenes were the show for me. This was the only time I didn't feel like an hour of my time was wasted. Sharon Case has been just bringing it, such a shame that an actress with her talent is given such a terrible storyline to carry all on her shoulders. She deserves better than this baby mess.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi.

I would like see Sharon move into discovery mode.

What if Sharon did a family history search?

What would you let her discover?

This would affect Noah, Mariah and Faith.

I have seen Sharon's mother when I started watching and did not like her.

Please join in for fun or even to criticize the idea!

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 pm

^ I think giving sharon a father or sibling is a good way to have her family history that viewers aren't aware of come to the forefront.

It's interesting that Nikki was one of Ian Ward's victims, then Sharon's twin daughter, why not incorporate Sharon into the mix. IMO I felt that Ian was a little too observant of sharon when he first came to town.

I have always wondered if sharon was suppressing some level of child abuse she may have suffered in the past. Or maybe doris isn't her real mother and she's really adopted and has no idea.

These are just ideas off the top of my head. I just think there is so much potential for Sharon's story. I have always felt like so much could be built for her, b/c despite how she's been written lately, I still find her to be one of the most interesting soap characters on any show.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 pm

I am really enjoying the scenes between Sharon and Mariah lately. Some really good well written dialogue between these two women. With this and the camping scenes, its been fun to watch when they share scenes.

I can't wait until this sully/christian storyline ends, I just don't know how I would want it to end at this point. The longer they prolong this, the worse it'll be for everyone not just sharon.

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Palski wrote:Hi.

I would like see Sharon move into discovery mode.

What if Sharon did a family history search?

What would you let her discover?

This would affect Noah, Mariah and Faith.

I have seen Sharon's mother when I started watching and did not like her.

Please join in for fun or even to criticize the idea!

I would love for Sharon to discover a father or brother. But he turns out to be someone very rich and important, someone who is respected and liked. Someone that becomes very protective of Sharon and her family and doesn't take kindly to anyone messing with them. Sharon needs more of a support system, right now she only has Mariah who knows and understands her but it would be nice if she discovered someone else and they accepted her unconditionally. Hey, that was fun!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”