New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Rocky1960 wrote:Good afternoon Sharon fans. Now I can relax for a few days.. I got all my garden planted and now I can sit back and watch our girl do the right thing. Rumor is Sage dies which I hope is true. I just don't care for Sage period. Sharon will be alright after this all comes to a end and she can get her life back. I see her & Nick getting together and raise this child together.

I have managed to set out 10 tomato plants but it has taken me a week. I have to cut all the weeds off with a hoe, then dig a trench, break up the dirt, etc, & I am kind of old. I got my husband to rent a tiller & cut up the soil one time & he destroyed a whole row of my most expensive day lilies (They were still dormant & he did not believe me when I told him they were there). You know I want some good tomatoes to do all this by hand. Cherokee Purples & Better Boys.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
Rocky1960 wrote:Good afternoon Sharon fans. Now I can relax for a few days.. I got all my garden planted and now I can sit back and watch our girl do the right thing. Rumor is Sage dies which I hope is true. I just don't care for Sage period. Sharon will be alright after this all comes to a end and she can get her life back. I see her & Nick getting together and raise this child together.

I have managed to set out 10 tomato plants but it has taken me a week. I have to cut all the weeds off with a hoe, then dig a trench, break up the dirt, etc, & I am kind of old. I got my husband to rent a tiller & cut up the soil one time & he destroyed a whole row of my most expensive day lilies (They were still dormant & he did not believe me when I told him they were there). You know I want some good tomatoes to do all this by hand. Cherokee Purples & Better Boys.

I had a guy to turn my garden over a few weeks ago and then he help me with the tiller these last few days and I planted 25 tomatoes plants and buried some potatoes. I love canning Tomatoes, Green beans, Corn.. It all comes in handy for the winter. Doing it by hand is hard work. I wish you lots of luck with your garden. Ok back on topic.. I'm hoping Sharon will do the right thing and give the baby back.

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:41 am

The Official Sharon Fans Ride Or Die List:

Habbyfan

Coonfoot

Nikki75

Blue

Deceived

Starlight

SoulSistah

Sharon n nick 4eva

Jackie10

PixiePower

Graceee

Nezy

TammyWise

Wizzkid

yandrfan99

Rediculous

Faith101

Lomille

Sonni

Fep123

LovelyChild

SC Fan 1

Wilhemina

Ms. Ayers

Cantbelieveit

Smokeyjune1

XJadeyxRawrx

Pauls

Silentfan

Peace02

Samantha Ste

ANorris

Dexter Fan

Motherofthree48

Maycas

Cocolush

RoseOfSharon

Naria

SophieLoves

Dawn888

Gramma2Five

JanVee

Bee2424

Moniker1979

Nspiller3

SawtheLight

Happyicy

Jennah_63074

Frostysmygirl

CountryMomOf4

Mimisboyz

imanIyanni.

Rocky1960

Junelovessoapopera

Javagurl

Michevee

MommaT1969
(Stacyt)

i5s1

JustASoapFan

Gwensharonfan

SoapDish2015

Sundayluv

Rationality101

Cats4joy

Movinon

SharonCollins

Pretty Pretty Lady

LDCOOL

Boots and jeans

Capucine

FaithisBack

Joy_Today

Palski

Cinderella2

Welcome everyone that is new here and all the former posters that have made their way back to the official No Bashing Sharon thread! It's great to have you with us in this wonderful thread where we can talk in a positive manner about our favorite character Sharon! We hope you post often in here as we love reading all the great posts about Sharon. And we hope you will come to love this thread as much as we all do since it is our safe refuge and happy place on the board.Happy posting and have fun!!! :)

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 am

Just watching and waiting to see if our beautiful girl gets thrown under the bus again! Then I will know if it's time to bail on the "Let's Beat Sharon Down Again" show. :evil:

ALWAYS TEAM SHARON!!

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:33 pm

the bus has started its engine. jmo on that one. ;)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am

The show is nothing if not predictable. They always blame Sharon for things that are not her fault because the less popular characters need a scapegoat to prop them as a better character. We have seen this time and time again. Nothing new under the sun with this. Zzzzzz. They completely overlook pertinent facts because they want every one to see Sharon as this horrible person deserving of more insult after she's been horrifically injured. Never gonna happen. Chucky really doesn't know this fan base very well does he? We have survived multiple HWs and writing teams and we're still here, as is our heroine Sharon. Where are they. ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Sharon rocks. Sharon fans kick butt and that will never change! I am just watching to celebrate Psycho Sage's long overdue death :mrgreen: and then I can take a break in peace. Already seen how they try to tear Sharon down and I don't need to watch it because we already know how it will play out. Will read recaps and see how the ratings hold up. :twisted:

KellyCramer

Postby KellyCramer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:53 am

Okay. Okay. I'm riding in the Phyllis car but always have loved Sharon. I hoping Sharon and Nick get back together.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Long term, I am convinced that is the end game. Sharon is so undeniable popular the writers give her the most controversial storylines because she pulls them off effortlessly then rises from the ashes to go onto the next big story. (Max might be leading right now though in the controversial/ sick storyline department). She will go through the town ringer once again based on what we're seeing now, so I know a lot of Sharon fans will be taking a break from watching. The character is too good for this crap writing that props other less popular characters. Sharon rocks and nothing these "writers" do will change that. Her popularity is indomitable. 8-)

For now I am going to drink champagne, dance, whoop and holler with glee that Sage is dead and Sharon is free of this loser character! The show is free!! You are all invited to join the cyber party. See ya over there! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”