New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby deceived » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:54 am

rediculous wrote:I love how the writers always has Sharon's love scenes done in the bedroom,she is one of the very few characters who almost never uses her sofa for a love scene....I think she must be one of the only residents of GC who actually has a bed.....

Great scenes...I love this couple...Sharon is glowing, and so is Scotty...they must like this S/L! :D

sharfan

Postby sharfan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am

deceived wrote:
rediculous wrote:I love how the writers always has Sharon's love scenes done in the bedroom,she is one of the very few characters who almost never uses her sofa for a love scene....I think she must be one of the only residents of GC who actually has a bed.....

Great scenes...I love this couple...Sharon is glowing, and so is Scotty...they must like this S/L! :D

Yep in yesterday episode both were glowing and its clear these two are falling for eachother. I like how scott always defend sharon she needs someone like him n her life.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:22 pm

ANorris wrote:

I was thinking the same thing - she usually rocks those bedroom scenes! I do remember a very sexy bathtub scene from years ago where Nick washed her hair... Oh La La

That was SMOKIN HOTTTT, it was so Sexy and they didn't even have sex. I love scenes where the sensuality is elevated, it makes the sexy that much more intense and exciting. Its the perfect combination of pure love and desire, like its THAT person you need, not just anyone will do. Sharon and Nick solidified that to me with that scene, they were growing on me, but that changed the game to full on fan.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:14 pm

I'm glad Sharon is happy. I love when she is happy.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Whats been pretty consistent for the most part, is that men just have this need to show Sharon tenderness and romance. I don't usually care where the sex scenes happen as long as its good lol, but I do like how men are with her. Carry her to the bed, needing every inch of her lol. Nick did this best, from her toes to her hair follicles he kissed it all lol. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”