New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fire_Phy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm

I love that Sharon never let's anyone stop her from doing anything. She has proved she can take what ever they throw at her and still stand on her feet. She's a fighter.

Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Sharon is a fighter, a survivor, no matter how many times she gets knocked down she never gives up and in the end she's the one left standing. She's a character that on the surface very beautiful, but underneath incredibly complex, tends to get in her own way due to her belief that she doesn't deserve the best, and has such a quiet subtle strength that makes her incredibly interesting to watch -- she's a lioness inside but feels no need to prove that to anyone. She's the one people underestimate, but will shock the hell out of you and will make you feel like you haven't even begun to know who she is. This is why nick is most interesting with sharon, she constantly keeps the viewer on their toes, never complacent or predictable and fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Definitely flawed, but her intentions are never malicious or evil. Now I am hooked, never quite know what I am going to get, and kudos to SC b/c she makes even the repetitive nonsense previous writers have thrown at her fresh and versatile.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”