New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rationality101

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Rationality101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 pm

deceived wrote:Yes, I hope Sharon rejects Nick when he tries to get her back...

Agreed....

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 pm

I hope Nick lets Sharon babysit Christian, since he let a total stranger in Tessa babysit him...

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:15 pm

deceived wrote:I hope Nick lets Sharon babysit Christian, since he let a total stranger in Tessa babysit him...

Yes I would agree especially since he told her that they where in a good place now!! He seems to look to her for support and direction and always has...

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:50 am

I love Scotty too with Sharon! Now if only Sam would come back to see her, They'd have a darn great triangle going!! :mrgreen:

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 am

Dexter Fan wrote:I love Scotty too with Sharon! Now if only Sam would come back to see her, They'd have a darn great triangle going!! :mrgreen:

Yes I quite like Sharon and Scott together! That is a real surprise to me too because I had originally thought of Scott with Mariah or Abbey but he sizzles with Sharon! There is so much more to their relationship and chemistry than there ever was with the dullard Dylan!! They would have been smart to have just let Sharon and Dylan be friends; it would gave been more believable! Sharon and Scott already have a built in dynamic because of how positive a Victor feels about Scott and his international writing ability and credibility and how he feels about Sharon LOL

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:10 pm

I like Sharon with Nick, but for time being Scotty will do.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 pm

ANorris wrote:
Dexter Fan wrote:I love Scotty too with Sharon! Now if only Sam would come back to see her, They'd have a darn great triangle going!! :mrgreen:

Yes I quite like Sharon and Scott together! That is a real surprise to me too because I had originally thought of Scott with Mariah or Abbey but he sizzles with Sharon! There is so much more to their relationship and chemistry than there ever was with the dullard Dylan!! They would have been smart to have just let Sharon and Dylan be friends; it would gave been more believable! Sharon and Scott already have a built in dynamic because of how positive a Victor feels about Scott and his international writing ability and credibility and how he feels about Sharon LOL

I agree. I didn't like Dylan and Sharon and I am glad thats over. He really has no business being anyone's husband IMO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”