New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Looks like the sex trafficking storyline is a go and I am really happy about that. Sharon is in her element, b/c she's a victim of sexual assault and survived at a young age, its a perfect area to bring to light a very real issue with a character who's history makes them all the more sympathetic. Its also something that could bring up buried issues for Sharon.

Hopefully this brings Scott and Sharon closer together, and it puts Paul in the middle of the action as well. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Nezy wrote:Looks like the sex trafficking storyline is a go and I am really happy about that. Sharon is in her element, b/c she's a victim of sexual assault and survived at a young age, its a perfect area to bring to light a very real issue with a character who's history makes them all the more sympathetic. Its also something that could bring up buried issues for Sharon.

Hopefully this brings Scott and Sharon closer together, and it puts Paul in the middle of the action as well. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Me too. What do u make of the buzz that Scott will rescue Abby from the sex ring bc of Zack?
I hope Sharon and Scott work together and deepen their bidding relationship.
Sharon has been looking so pretty lately and she is back to her strong self. Love it :)
Sharon is great with the Crisis Hotline and I love that people know that she is making her life better. Go Sharon!!!

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

I love seeing this side of Sharon. Strong, beautiful and confident. Even though I wouldn't have done it, she's forgiven Nick from how horrible he's treated her and can be cordial, nice even to him and his family. I loved how she kicked Hillary out of the coffee house for airing Victor and Nicks fight...lol. And I especially love the storyline with her work at the counseling
Center. She's turning her tradgedys into triumph by helping others. Also the trafficking storyline is relevant and believable. Good job y&r writers....a statement I haven't made in years... :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”